Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 434 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they test the ride with the ghost sheet still on the train?

Why do the ride vehicles have to be a secret too? It’s all so ridiculous.

Just tell us already!

They might not have final approval for the ride vehicles yet.

They might want to protect the vehicles during construction.

Just off the top of my head that aren’t “secrecy”.

Reactions: natespf
They might not have final approval for the ride vehicles yet.

They might want to protect the vehicles during construction.

Just off the top of my head that aren’t “secrecy”.
But knowing Universal... Secrecy also :grin:

Yup, I'm guessing it's more due to that they want to protect the cars from wear and tear.

I see no reason to think it's a secrecy reason.

Can I please ask the people on this lovely forum if it is normal if the minimum times you visit this page per day is like ten?

There is a rule I have, when I can; have the forums on the back-side.

If there is anything I've learned with the IU Forums, something can pop up in the most unexpected of ways.

Reactions: truejonas
Perhaps this has been discussed already and I missed it, but Tim Tracker is calling the abbey structure The Boat House. Not sure where that idea is coming from...
I think he said the people in the comments, but we have to remember universal did say it's far from Hogwarts so it's not the boathouse.

Yup, I'm guessing it's more due to that they want to protect the cars from wear and tear.

I see no reason to think it's a secrecy reason.

That’s basically the only reason they’re doing it. It’s not show ready yet.

Wear and tear for a vehicle that will be outside 95% of the day and have thousands and thousands of people getting in it daily makes less sense.

Reactions: natespf
Couple reasons for them being covered:

1. Yes, they do still want to keep it a "secret."
2. To protect the trains. Lots of vibrations happen when rides are running and there's still a bunch of theme work 100% set / scaffolding / other items and I'm sure they wouldn't want them falling on the trains.
3. The test dummies move around a bit during testing and sometimes cause wear if not wrapped properly. Doing this limits the amount of motion they are doing in the seats.

Perhaps this has been discussed already and I missed it, but Tim Tracker is calling the abbey structure The Boat House. Not sure where that idea is coming from...

I think somebody here mentioned it a a few months ago, I’m sure it was their first post IIRC. I think it was also before the concept art.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Not much was different from Dan's update, but here are some pictures from yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.