Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

I'd bet on Chucky being the property that they're "Titans of Terror" ing
Probably make the most sense to like do Revenge of Chucky in a maze/Chucky's Playhouse so they don't need to do Chucky constantly.

Or just throw Chucky on Tram. And have Crypt TV be Opening Zone (Which I think is possible).

Probably make the most sense to like do Revenge of Chucky in a maze/Chucky's Playhouse so they don't need to do Chucky constantly.

Or just throw Chucky on Tram. And have Crypt TV be Opening Zone (Which I think is possible).
I was thinking something more like what Ash vs. Evil Dead was supposed to be, a maze with a TV name but based on the actual movies (Child's Play 2, which I'm hoping hard to see one of these days)

I was thinking something more like what Ash vs. Evil Dead was supposed to be, a maze with a TV name but based on the actual movies (Child's Play 2, which I'm hoping hard to see one of these days)
Me think if it was a maze then it would be Original/Up Based Maze and to promote the New TV Show instead of basing it on a film with the TV Show's name.

Reminder that Universal does not control the rights to the original Child's Play (that's MGM, hence the remake), but its sequels. That's why Chucky merchandise is either branded Child's Play 2 or Bride of Chucky.

In other words, if we get a Chucky attraction, it'll likely be a loose adaptation of characters rather than any one film.

An original maze with Chucky seems like the perfect excuse to dust off the old Toyz and Chucky's Funhouse/2010 Terror Tram killer dolls characters..

I'm still holding out for a legit recreation of Child's Play 2's factory ending, but Bad Bunny is basically a secondary mascot alongside Wolfy, so bring on the budget house!

I they actually do The Thing this year, who wants to bet they'll ruse the good 'ol crashed helicopter for the facade?
you wanna know what's also a guaranteed. the burnt split face thing prop back in 2011, and the ice block in the same maze. hell, i won't be surprised if they reuse sets and just dust them up. but i won't be mad, if it means better creatuer effects, im all for it.

you wanna know what's also a guaranteed. the burnt split face thing prop back in 2011, and the ice block in the same maze. hell, i won't be surprised if they reuse sets and just dust them up. but i won't be mad, if it means better creatuer effects, im all for it.

I wouldn't be so sure of the Burnt Split Face design.

My guess, is that they will have to do new sculpts to match the likes of the Carpenter design, as opposed to reusing elements from 2011's.

Pretty sure that thing went straight to the landfill. (I could be wrong, but this was what I was told)

In other note, it's very interesting to see what you all are coming up with speculation wise for this year's event.
If that’s the case, I’m sure Murdy is like, “dang it, I could’ve used it again this year!”

Watch The Thing get scrapped for Titans Of Terror or some other Blumhouse property. Although Im gonna hope budget issues won't happen.

scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark-poster.jpg
So the Poster for Scary Stories to tell in the Dark by Guillermo Del Toro just dropped and it looks really cool. The trailer is probably coming this Sunday so we can probably see if it's HHN worthy or not.

View attachment 8846
So the Poster for Scary Stories to tell in the Dark by Guillermo Del Toro just dropped and it looks really cool. The trailer is probably coming this Sunday so we can probably see if it's HHN worthy or not.
if there's going to be a scary stories maze, i would love them to do the sets and costume like the original book drawings.
996091_798584793500880_1680820501_n.0.0.jpg
scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark-the-dream.jpg