Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 529 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I can never understand why, when theme parks open clone attractions at different times in different locations, why they wouldn't attempt to fix (at reasonable costs) issues that generate extreme negative reactions from the general public. The same occurred with Voyage of the Little Mermaid at Disney as happened with F&F. The negatives were well known way before they started it at WDW. And after a few years Disney did some construction changes to address a few of the negative issues. A bad attraction isn't going to become good just by building it in a different park.

Reactions: SkiBum and natespf
I think one way or another, the River Adventure will get an upgrade in time.

But I do think reading the room on the Hollywood update is smart, as they can alter the scope, or even the style for the upgrade based upon that.

I think everyone is in agreement that River Adventure - at minimum - needs a refresh and a complete replacement of the animatronics.

I would hope that even if Hollywood's revamp isn't universally loved, they would still consider a significant refurb of IOA's ride.

I think everyone is in agreement that River Adventure - at minimum - needs a refresh and a complete replacement of the animatronics.

I would hope that even if Hollywood's revamp isn't universally loved, they would still consider a significant refurb of IOA's ride.
Yes. That would still be in the cards.

And even as bad as ours are, they're nowhere near as bad as Hollywood's were before it closed.

Do you think they know something about a wooden coaster in Kidzone?

Oh god, I’ve just had a flashback to that guy on the UOAP FB who I think was autistic and would go into a rage any time anybody said that Nintendo was going into Kidzone.

This was back when everybody was pretty much 100% that it was happening and I just kept trolling him because he was taking over every single thread. Not that he knew it wasn’t happening but that’s a Universal shouldn’t be allowed to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.