Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 530 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I’m glad I got to enjoy some good moments out there and looking across the lake. It was such a nice view. Now we can’t even go out there anymore. Excited to see what’s coming though.

Ya’ll realize that whole area is becoming paths and ride marquee right? It’ll be jungled up again once we get closer to grand opening. Don’t be sad, Orlando is finally getting an intense (smooth) roller coaster.

This is how I felt when they announced HRRR but we all know how much of a disappointment that turned out to be. JP Launch Coaster will be different .

Ya’ll realize that whole area is becoming paths and ride marquee right? It’ll be jungled up again once we get closer to grand opening. Don’t be sad, Orlando is finally getting an intense (smooth) roller coaster.

This is how I felt when they announced HRRR but we all know how much of a disappointment that turned out to be. JP Launch Coaster will be different .
Any chance that you finished the no limits project?

Reactions: P@n!K_Sw1tC#
Status
Not open for further replies.