Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

So we can't get a piece of tail anymore? I can make head not tail of this, didn't imaginering knew that? Will they also remove the tails from all the slinky dogs in reTAIL? Will Disney present a new fairy tail about how the dog lost it's tail so kids won't freak out. And (the last one) I can make head nor tail of this.
Tail as old as time I'm afraid.

Feels temporary but I can see how the proper engineering wasn't done on the tail and it's forming stress fractures.
Yea. Along with the Swirling Saucers floor paint scratching issues, Slinky coils foam ripping apart, and having to replace/reinforce the cheap plastic fences that were deemed unsafe the first week of opening and you got yourself a lot of mishaps for a new multi-million dollar theme park land.

Oh, and no shade.

Yea. Along with the Swirling Saucers floor paint scratching issues, Slinky coils foam ripping apart, and having to replace/reinforce the cheap plastic fences that were deemed unsafe the first week of opening and you got yourself a lot of mishaps for a new multi-million dollar theme park land.

Oh, and no shade.
Give them a break, it are Disney's first 2 rides they ever build and they are technically insanely complex.
I'll wait 2 year for the sky buckets before I would set a step in that.

Oh, and no shade.

Don't forget the fans that rattled so much they broke off their brackets/mounts!

Oh, and no shade.
LOL

Your post was
tenor.gif

about no
ShadeVFX_logo2.jpg

I wouldn't like to WDW but you would think Imaginering will go there and see the sweating tourists hugging the shadow on warm days. If nothing else Imaginering should be forced to visit the parks during heat, rain and insane crowds. Maybe then their work will improve.

Oh, and no shade.

I sat there for a minute trying to decide if you were trying not to throw shade, or begging for Disney to throw some literal shade. I got it now. :)

Went today. Absolutely loved the land. Slinky Dog is the best attraction Disney has built in Orlando since Everest. Aliens are a ton of fun just like Mater our in DCA. Land probably needs another flat ride or two to be really great, but as it stands it wipes the floor with Pandora. Rides are just 10x more fun. Once SWL opens and this becomes more bearable it’ll be even better.

The theming is fun and cute. I liked a lot of the touches I saw.

Overall I really, really like the place, and Slinky Dog is definitely up there with my favorites in WDW.