Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 497 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking too closely at the photo that I never even noticed the opening date.

This proper looks like a bike and not sitting with a lap bar.

Edit: But then again it does only show 4 cars and 8 riders?

I'm guessing the name may be a WB request at this point. Also, I'm sure Universal expects everyone to shorten it up and just call it Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure.

We all know it's going to be called the Harry Potter Roller Coaster.

ITS A LAP BAR JESUS OK PEOPLE

meme.png

I sorta feel like they gave away way too much here.. they should've kept some deets for later on!

:lol:

I can't imagine just how many fights will be had between siblings on who rides on the bike and who rides in the sidecar lol
Me and my sister literally just said this will be us lol. We want to do both of course so it doesen't matter really.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
I'd love to imagine that Hagrid is actually an AA in the front seat exactly like in the picture and that one day it would break down --- and it'd just be Hagrid staring blankly at the guest sitting right next to him for the entire ride; his gaped mouth completely still, even as his dialogue is happening.

That would be the most uncomfortable comfortable experience I'd only dream of getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.