Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 515 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are hidden from view at the load areas, and aren't visible really while you are on the ride. You should see the ones for Mummy/Gringotts.

this is what I was thinking. You may be able to see it when watching the coaster, but while you're on it, you will barely notice it, or be able to even see the bottom.

Reactions: natespf
this is what I was thinking. You may be able to see it when watching the coaster, but while you're on it, you will barely notice it, or be able to even see the bottom.
Luckily we will barely be able to see much of the coaster from inside the park. Even entering the exterior queue, we'll be looking down on the trains passing by so it won't be too noticeable I'm sure.

They are hidden from view at the load areas, and aren't visible really while you are on the ride. You should see the ones for Mummy/Gringotts.

May I ask how the chassis will be hidden from view in load? I initially thought of folding platforms a la Sheikra but you can't really do that if the trains are moving continuously.

May I ask how the chassis will be hidden from view in load? I initially thought of folding platforms a la Sheikra but you can't really do that if the trains are moving continuously.
Same way it does for most Universal rides, the chassis is set lower than the load platform. Transformers, Gringotts, Mummy, all have fake wheels you see. The real ones are set lower than the platform you are standing on, and the platform sits pretty close to the vehicle, so the real wheels are out of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.