Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed)

Here's an even better idea: Demolish everything except for potter and just restart the entire park:bolt::lol:

Ha, don’t get me wrong the wizarding world is one of my favorite places to be, but 6 times out of 10 the castle ride stops. Major let down. Hope they’re figuring out ways to improve that too...

Ha, don’t get me wrong the wizarding world is one of my favorite places to be, but 6 times out of 10 the castle ride stops. Major let down. Hope they’re figuring out ways to improve that too...

Do they still let you re-ride when it stops when you're on it? Every time it stopped while I was on it in Hollywood they would just let everyone go back on through the child swap door. It was pretty disappointing in Florida when the ride stopped several times and that was that.

Do they still let you re-ride when it stops when you're on it? Every time it stopped while I was on it in Hollywood they would just let everyone go back on through the child swap door. It was pretty disappointing in Florida when the ride stopped several times and that was that.

Yes they do! if the ride stops, as soon as you get off they offer you a re ride through the child swap or they will give you a FOL ticket for harry potter only valid for that day. So at least they have that... Bummer that Florida doesn't offer the same. They definitely should..

They also used to spray water, as evidenced by the drain that's still on the floor. There was another water spray/drain right as you exit the prison (painted to look as if it's draining blood).

Now that effect I don't miss as much.

Yeah, the zombies on your right as you enter the scene used to move their mouths... I think some of them had head turns or slow arm movements. Not sure why they were turned off.

For me, I can't even see it on the Universal Studios Hollywood app. The location isn't marked as an attraction. Not sure if it's just a glitch

For the heck of it i just brought up the app, even though the park closed just over an hour ago. You can still use the map to locate rides/shows/attractions, and yup, still no Walking Dead indicated or listed. Duh Duh Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

For the heck of it i just brought up the app, even though the park closed just over an hour ago. You can still use the map to locate rides/shows/attractions, and yup, still no Walking Dead indicated or listed. Duh Duh Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Ok, I know people who work there and the walking dead is not leaving anytime soon. I know the replacement

What about an Art of Illumination exhibit and retail in this space?

While I'd love NBCUniversalE to come back; this would be fun to see too.

Give a chance to show off unreleased concept arts, and various exhibits on various Illumination Properties. It could even be a simple way for them to update it on a yearly basis, to promote a new film in a way that calls to the park's roots.

Would it happen? It sounds too good to happen.

Since they were introduced this season I would love to see the Whisperers be added to the attraction even with adding some of them in specific Walker spots with guest not knowing if there getting jumpscared by Walkers or the Whisperers.