Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Orlando's Sesame Street

Whoa whoa whoa... no need to bring Bert & Ernie into this now.

th

This made me laugh:
61395307_3015072051836595_6243710270204542976_n.jpg

While this is good for a laugh, it may be SeaWorld that has the last laugh on this. While Sesame may not be as immersive or impressive as the others, it also cost a LOT less money to build, and may result in bigger percentage attendance and spending increases for the cost than any of those other additions.

Just came here to say that in the rather sad state that a lot of the park looks like at the moment, Sesame Street is a shining bright spot for the park. The interactive effects are all really fun and unique, the parade is a ton of fun, and the land just looks great in general.

I was interacting with the different effects and really subtle details in the land when I heard Kermit making the pre-parade announcement. I gotta be honest that it did really make me feel like I was in an alternate universe Hollywood Studios where instead of building a Toy Story Land they built a modern Muppets Land. It's really great. The only thing it could do for is a dark ride attraction.

I was interacting with the different effects and really subtle details in the land when I heard Kermit making the pre-parade announcement. I gotta be honest that it did really make me feel like I was in an alternate universe Hollywood Studios where instead of building a Toy Story Land they built a modern Muppets Land. It's really great. The only thing it could do for is a dark ride attraction.

I'm gonna take a guess here and say that was probably Ernie you heard.

Just came here to say that in the rather sad state that a lot of the park looks like at the moment, Sesame Street is a shining bright spot for the park. The interactive effects are all really fun and unique, the parade is a ton of fun, and the land just looks great in general.

I have to believe they're at least considering a dark ride given how popular it's been; the company has been really doubling down on the Sesame Street brand this past year or so at all of the parks (actually there's a whole event going on today for the show's 50th anniversary at BGT). I'm guessing it would probably go somewhere in that long stretch of unused space between the end of the Sesame Street façade and the Wild Arctic building. Hopefully they also realize just how much theming can boost the popularity of an attraction when it's done properly.