Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WDW Resorts - Update & Rumor Thread

Not really sure how beauty and the beast equals a bar. Kind of a weird choice of IP for a bar.

Not sure how much various sites cribbed from me, but agreed. "The Library"--where current bar sits--seems to have the most potential. Comfy couches, a fireplace, cocktail servers working the room. As long as you can still hear the band clearly, could be nice.

But whomever thought convention-goers and V&A guests are looking for a hotel bar topped with a gaudy chandelier--what the men's shop will be--is completely out of touch with the market.

The bar needed more space--or, more accurately, the resort needed a new bar in the DVC building--but shoehorning in BatB into a Victorian era lobby with live music primarily from the 30s - 50s is just a bizarre choice.

I still don’t get this.

Salon becoming a Bippity Boppity Boutique. No word on Citricos yet, but overdue for its refurb, will anyone be shocked to see characters? And Tea Room and 1900 Park Faire downstairs. There's basically a trail of pixie dust here.

Salon becoming a Bippity Boppity Boutique. No word on Citricos yet, but overdue for its refurb, will anyone be shocked to see characters? And Tea Room and 1900 Park Faire downstairs. There's basically a trail of pixie dust here.
It takes away a “luxury” offering, but I get the BBB change. This just seems to be trying to fix a problem that didn’t exist.

Linking this to BatB is such a stretch.

Selective with the artwork they showed. Unless changes were made--entirely possible given they buried this story opposite Rise of Skywalker--there are also far more obvious representations of Belle and Beast. But like anything, can't judge it until you see it in person with a full crowd.

Eh.. I mean.. it looks LOOSELY inspired. But the Ale and Compass comparison is right on it. Doesn't even look like a GF aesthetic, unless there's more changes on the way?