Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 557 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just remembered we have seen this confidence before with Star Wars. It was also confirmed for Paris so both lands were tied at 3 locations until today.

While I wouldn't be shocked if it is WW (as it would make sense, as it is the only attraction in that area, and the expansion plot right in-between that & PIB); I would think they would want to have as much space as they can get around for.

Just remembered we have seen this confidence before with Star Wars. It was also confirmed for Paris so both lands were tied at 3 locations until today.
True except Paris gets a watered down version of the land with only the Falcon shooter. Potter has the original Diagon Alley in 3 parks as far as I know.
As far as we know SNW has the same rides in all locations (and a super +++ version in Orlando :drool:).

Reactions: tanneradam90
True except Paris gets a watered down version of the land with only the Falcon shooter. Potter has the original Diagon Alley in 3 parks as far as I know.
As far as we know SNW has the same rides in all locations (and a super +++ version in Orlando :drool:).
We don’t know if Japan or Hollywood is getting Donkey Kong so not really the same for Nintendo either.

Also I think you mean Hogsmeade not Diagon Alley.

Reactions: tielo and Mad Dog
Do you have a source for Orlando getting "a super +++ version"?

If readers are looking for a 'source' for Insider info/speculation/rumors, then there's not much reason to read these threads. No Insider is ever going to 'out' a 'source'. Just read the official Universal Orlando web sites/press releases for 'official' announcements if you want an official 'source'.

Yeah I'm aware of that, it's really the extra "++" that I'm curious about.

I think it would be premature to assume the land will get anything more attractions (well, maybe a play area to go with DK) wise than that. I think, personally, it will get more breathing room, but that's more of a gut feeling than anything

I think WW is separated enough from the other lands and is big enough to fit a Nintendo expansion. Regardless, somethings gotta leave to fit this in, even if it doesnt end up being the same size as some other Nintendo lands

What it replaces might end up having to deal with if it's replacing an indoor or outdoor ride, since they have that strange law/regulation on the ratio of indoor to outdoor attractions.

What it replaces might end up having to deal with if it's replacing an indoor or outdoor ride, since they have that strange law/regulation on the ratio of indoor to outdoor attractions.
Well Madagascar to Minions is a one for one swap of indoor rides. Maybe if nintendo takes over Ancient Egypt then it can be another similar example

If readers are looking for a 'source' for Insider info/speculation/rumors, then there's not much reason to read these threads. No Insider is ever going to 'out' a 'source'. Just read the official Universal Orlando web sites/press releases for 'official' announcements if you want an official 'source'.
Just reading the post you replied to and honestly I think they were looking for a "yes I have a source" (or referencing someone else's post/site), rather than outing someone's name.

Going to the subject of Pokemon at Universal; if it comes down the road (As I'd imagine)..there would be no excuse to not pull from every generation. Especially following how Detective Pikachu is using not just Generation 1.

How come we haven't seen pics of construction in Japan's Super Nintendo World like we have already been with Hollywood and any construction project in Orlando?