Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. But to be honest, I'm actually more excited about the forest floor after we fall, with thick redwoods and spooky atmosphere. Being inside, even just briefly, will really sell the idea of the Forbidden Forest.

Won’t that also be what leads up to the snare, though? I imagine it’ll be similar to what you’ve just described except with larger sets, since we saw those treelike forms on the upper level before they enclosed the showbuilding. Maybe the bottom post-fall scene will be like a deep cavern?

Won’t that also be what leads up to the snare, though? I imagine it’ll be similar to what you’ve just described except with larger sets, since we saw those treelike forms on the upper level before they enclosed the showbuilding. Maybe the bottom post-fall scene will be like a deep cavern?
I think the upper level is mostly all devil's snare, with tree trunks behind it. The ground is where we'll get a better unobstructed view of the trunks.

I think the upper level is mostly all devil's snare, with tree trunks behind it. The ground is where we'll get a better unobstructed view of the trunks.

Oooh okay, that makes sense. That’s a lot of snare coverage if that’s the case! Will really make everyone feel closed in, especially if they gradually bring the snare vines right up to the vehicle envelope. The proximity of set pieces on FJ comes to mind.

Pretty much. But to be honest, I'm actually more excited about the forest floor after we fall, with thick redwoods and spooky atmosphere. Being inside, even just briefly, will really sell the idea of the Forbidden Forest.
Any idea what the view in front of us will be like, since we are coming in backwards? Then, if it is very lowlit, it might not matter much.

Status
Not open for further replies.