Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people kept questioning me on it, so I answer.

Edit: the search tool is a great thing. Total posts where I specifically ask this question? 6.

What happened to the other 30 I wonder...
I have disagreed with you a few times on these forums but there really is a toxic attitude towards people who question or criticize anything about this attraction. I was basically called an idiot for comparing this to gringotts and I stayed off the forum for about a week even tho I’m usually reading daily.

The people saying you can’t criticize it until you’ve ridden or seen everything in action, are all too quick to say how amazing it’s going to be without having been on it, as well as throw in an attack on something similar Disney has done.

Oh the drop track is inside?
Yes, lol.
I have disagreed with you a few times on these forums but there really is a toxic attitude towards people who question or criticize anything about this attraction. I was basically called an idiot for comparing this to gringotts and I stayed off the forum for about a week even tho I’m usually reading daily.

The people saying you can’t criticize it until you’ve ridden or seen everything in action, are all too quick to say how amazing it’s going to be without having been on it, as well as throw in an attack on something similar Disney has done.
Funny thing is I didn’t even fully criticize the animatronic and said it looked great! Even when I was on about the pavement there were other parts of the ride that I said looked way better.

So, has everyone given up hope on the tree root theming? I wish they hadn't left it in the concept art when it was released so close to launch.

Do we think we'll get an on-ride photo for this? Would be a great photo with the ride vehicles in and if it were as we were dropping in the drop-section the reactions would be great!

I really want this now. With most people not expecting it, you're bound to get some great pictures.

Lots of it, everywhere. It’ll move too and be pretty impressive.
Hopefully some cool projection mapping effects to go along with real movement.

Last edited:

All you have to do is compare the SW:GE thread and this one and you'll notice those that are quick to defend here are often the first to criticize over there. But in a Universal-centric forum, that's to be expected. Hypocritical, but still expected.

Mike im well aware and it was only a joke from the beginning just chill. I actually was one that agreed with you on the sidewalk debate if u can remember. The problem is not that you don't have somewhat valid critiques sometimes, its just that you're the one always having them.
I am chill. I’m home playing video games. Doesn’t get more chill than that.

And that “lol” didn’t mean anything.

Yes, lol.

Funny thing is I didn’t even fully criticize the animatronic and said it looked great! Even when I was on about the pavement there were other parts of the ride that I said looked way better.
Oh I know. Instead of people arguing their points in good faith they just tell you you’re wrong and maybe you were dropped on your head at some point in early development. Not a lot of fun when we’re just trying to speculate and stir discussion.

So... tomorrow we have the centaur... I've heard people saying it's right before the last launch. I guess we'll find out if it's outside or not. I'm hoping for a wind effect like an airzooka to simulate an arrow flying right above our heads.

And then the blast ended skrewt on thursday hopefully? We also still have no concept art for within the queue either. Maybe they'll keep it a surprise.

tenor.gif

Ikr? I don’t know why people can’t just let it end.
Ok this is it dude. We know your opinions and this is not going anywhere. YOU have the choice to stop responding and you've chosen not to.

Everyone, drop it. Lets move on.
Gladly.

Btw I wasn’t stating my opinions. I was defending myself from people that still felt the need to joke around about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.