Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really comes down to quality over quantity.
I think it comes down to profit more than anything. Disney knew what quality hypothetically looked like, but chose budget cuts because it didn't have faith that the investment would lead to greater profit.

Look at the current expansion at Disney, that's quality and quantity... It just took Potter (and a big anniversary) to light a fire under their asses.
They have explored several different transportation options.
My vote is for human slingshot. Just make sure there's a soft landing. :)

Reactions: |Q|
So the real question is we don’t know what’s going to happen next after Fantastic Worlds, hotels, city walk 2.0, restaurants, the question is will their be enough space left over for dry park 4 and water park 2. Also we don’t know what’s going into the left over land after phase 1. Question is what will dry park 4 have if it comes classic attractions is my guess.

So the real question is we don’t know what’s going to happen next after Fantastic Worlds, hotels, city walk 2.0, restaurants, the question is will their be enough space left over for dry park 4 and water park 2. Also we don’t know what’s going into the left over land after phase 1. Question is what will dry park 4 have if it comes classic attractions is my guess.
Whatever it is i think it needs to be original, or an ip that lends itself to an entire park. They really have enough room to fit any single ip within their 3 parks.

Ok new rule. You are not allowed to ask about plans beyond the rumored FW park. At this point, we’re going in circles. Next post is an automatic ban for a month. No questions asked.

Do bus lanes count as monorails? :grin:
Those bus lanes look legit.

Disney throws everything at the wall to get their transportation in order, and it's needed badly. Six miles between parks... Everything is so spread out and burdensome to get from place to place at Disney. That's one huge thing I appreciate with Universal, one of the big reasons I purchase an annual pass to UO over Disney... and a trend that I hope continues into site b.
Here would be the ideal place.
Ok gotcha. Thanks!

Last edited:
Could BTTF come to the new resort? Sure. but maybe not in ride form.

Back to the Future: The Musical to Open at Manchester Opera House | TheaterMania
Why not in ride form? How about a stunt show? It’s strange that gale and Zemeckis won’t just do a fourth movie. Unfortunately I read about the biopic starring Alec Baldwin playing John Deloreon got a terrible movie rating so that doesn’t help BTTF keeping the franchise alive in the media. We’re Zemeckis and Gale serious though when they said we won’t make anymore films until we are both dead. I’m assuming they are joking. I guess a new theme park ride wouldn’t draw in a lot of guests. A launched coaster like they planned before when they opened the simulator instead in the 90’s.

Why not in ride form? How about a stunt show? It’s strange that gale and Zemeckis won’t just do a fourth movie. Unfortunately I read about the biopic starring Alec Baldwin playing John Deloreon got a terrible movie rating so that doesn’t help BTTF keeping the franchise alive in the media. We’re Zemeckis and Gale serious though when they said we won’t make anymore films until we are both dead. I’m assuming they are joking. I guess a new theme park ride wouldn’t draw in a lot of guests. A launched coaster like they planned before when they opened the simulator instead in the 90’s.
BTTF and JAWS are the Horizons of Universal

Status
Not open for further replies.