Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot wait to see the Devil's Snare scene. This has potentially to be the coolest and most immersive scene in all of theme parks right now I feel. I know, thats a ton of hype, but seriously were getting sucked in and dragged down into the devils snare, how freaking cool is that?!!!

I just cannot wait to see the Devil's Snare scene. This has potentially to be the coolest and most immersive scene in all of theme parks right now I feel. I know, thats a ton of hype, but seriously were getting sucked in and dragged down into the devils snare, how freaking cool is that?!!!

This is what I'm most curious about. Like will the Devil's snare actually move in on the car to appear that it's actually ensnaring you? Or is it just a static sitting prop around the walls with some audio telling you it's Devil's Snare and you just drop......

My guess is that it can't get that close to you otherwise there's the risk of someone grabbing it from the bike.

This is what I'm most curious about. Like will the Devil's snare actually move in on the car to appear that it's actually ensnaring you? Or is it just a static sitting prop around the walls with some audio telling you it's Devil's Snare and you just drop......

My guess is that it can't get that close to you otherwise there's the risk of someone grabbing it from the bike.

Very true, I mean I expect either something to be in the ride vehicle to make your restraint a tiny bit more tight so you feel a little bit of pressure or its gets as close to your ride vehicle as possible. Id also be fine with nothing getting close and it saying your dropping or something. Im just beyond curious at this point, since really other than riding the ride ourselves and experiencing the ride that way, this is really the only big unknown left.

Very true, I mean I expect either something to be in the ride vehicle to make your restraint a tiny bit more tight so you feel a little bit of pressure or its gets as close to your ride vehicle as possible. Id also be fine with nothing getting close and it saying your dropping or something. Im just beyond curious at this point, since really other than riding the ride ourselves and experiencing the ride that way, this is really the only big unknown left.

Providing the lighting is done well some flashes of light, good shadows (we know the snare is moving next to us) would be good enough for me. I wouldn't expect anything coming close to us or anything form the restraint.

At a push I could see a leg tickler or back poker.

It’s going to be static vines and some that move back and forth. Plus the rollers much like how they do the waterfall in Pandora to simulate them crawling along the wall.

The snare will twist around the car (we've seen video of this) and there are reportedly moving arms of the snare away from guests reach.

Providing the lighting is done well some flashes of light, good shadows (we know the snare is moving next to us) would be good enough for me. I wouldn't expect anything coming close to us or anything form the restraint.

At a push I could see a leg tickler or back poker.

Ya I mean ultimately this is what I expect. Maybe not the restraint but like you said some leg tickler maybe. Still sounds epic to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.