Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Video from Fox 35 saying "You will not be able to use express passes on opening day"

If they really have 12 trains on the track at once, this line will move quickly!

I would love 12 trains at once. Not gonna mond waiting for this one though to be honest. I actually like the buildup of waiting for new attractions.

As far as I know TM previews have not started yet, but I was also told that they are expecting to soft open to guests either Thursday or Friday. Trying to confirm, but that's the rumor right now...

Hope you’re right. Others have been saying it won’t get any TM previews or soft openings. It’s going to be interesting if this ride ends up having no soft openings or TM previews at all. We all know how well that went for Gringotts.

The ride, from what we can see, just doesnt seem to be having any issues like Gringotts was. So I wouldn't be surprised if there were softs. Im feeling they're going to want as much hype for this as possible with Star Wars opening as well, so softs for any type of media attention is probably a good thing for them, at the very least though some early word of mouth.

While this is pure speculating, I can't imagine there would be any softs before June. That'd be over 2 weeks of previews for a new Potter attraction. I just don't see them doing that. Im thinking the week of June 3rd is where we should truly begin looking. I wouldn't expect any this weekend though.

While this is pure speculating, I can't imagine there would be any softs before June. That'd be over 2 weeks of previews for a new Potter attraction. I just don't see them doing that. Im thinking the week of June 3rd is where we should truly begin looking. I wouldn't expect any this weekend though.
Hope you’re right. (I get back from vacation June 2nd and will be able to cover it then.)

Status
Not open for further replies.