Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

E3 2019

In the order of what I'm most excited for in E3..

1: Nintendo Direct - Shocking I know, but there's a lot of potential, especially given some third party rumors like Witcher 3.
2: Kinda Funny Games Showcase - They blew the water with their first Showcase from last year, and I can't wait to see what the KFTeam has enstore for E3 announcements and reveals.
3: Microsoft - They have a lot of potential, especially given the angle they currently have. A lot of angles that could be taken, and it makes me interested
4: Ubisoft - I'm excited to see more of their new IP's, especially seeing more of Skull and Bones and potentially seeing the return of Watch Dogs.
5: Bethesda - This is going to be a show to bring popcorn with.
6: Devolver - The Bats**t style along with some interesting titles up and on their sleeve. Very interested to see how they are, especially given the teasing by our own @Chris Glass a few weeks back.

As far as games..in no order,

~Animal Crossing
~Cyberpunk 2077
~The quagmire that is Playground's Fable project
~Skull and Bones
~Watch Dogs 3
~Fallen Jedi
~Doom: Eternal
~Final Fantasy VII: Remake

Watch Dogs: Legion is the next game in the Watch Dogs franchise and will allow you to play as anyone in the game (yes, you read that right, you can play as any NPC). Set in near-future London. Leaked by Amazon UK.

EDIT: Removed spoiler tags, because....

Last edited:
Bandai Namco's entire lineup for E3 has leaked, amidst apparently security being screwed over.

• Elden Ring (FromSoftware/GRRM/Hidetaka Miyazaki collaboration, PS4/XBO/PC)
  • Tales of Arise (The next installment of Tales Of, PS4/XBO/PC)
  • Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remaster (PS4/XBO/PC)
  • Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch OG (NSW)

Last edited:

The next Fighter for the Fighters Pack will additionally be revealed.

Also, Square has quietly confirmed Stadia for The Avengers on release platforms.

Last edited:
I was listening to Waypoint's E3 prediction show and they were talking about Microsoft acquisitions and I thought Double Fine would be perfect: they make their own games and publish small titles giving them instant pipeline of attractions.

As someone who didn't fall into a certain hype-train..I did really like what Microsoft offered. I especially am glad of Double Fine and Tim Schafer (me and @Joe slightly talked about this in private too).

DF makes some fantastic games, and the fact that they're going to get industry backing from Microsoft is going to help them continue the insanely creative ways of storytelling that they do.

I could get why people aren't happy with it. Honestly, I do wish they focused a bit more on Xcloud a bit more, alongside having a little more time for something more beefy in gameplay.

Last edited:
I do think the biggest shock for Microsoft..was them stealing a MMO from Sony, with Phantasy Star Online 2. I won't spare details on what the game is, as it's exactly as it sounds..but it's RIDICULOUSLY popular in Japan. And the fact that Microsoft and Xbox was able to snatch that big of an MMORPG from Sony and Playstation, is a fascinating take all to it's own.

Gotta give XBOX props, especially as it's being powered by their own cloud servers for that level of an endeavor.

I do think the biggest shock for Microsoft..was them stealing a MMO from Sony, with Phantasy Star Online 2. I won't spare details on what the game is, as it's exactly as it sounds..but it's RIDICULOUSLY popular in Japan. And the fact that Microsoft and Xbox was able to snatch that big of an MMORPG from Sony and Playstation, is a fascinating take all to it's own.

Gotta give XBOX props, especially as it's being powered by their own cloud servers for that level of an endeavor.

They didn't steal. That game had been available already on Switch, iOS, Android, and PC in Japan. So its not a shock Xbox is getting it for a western release when for the others it takes the easiest transition time to switch over.

Man livestream chats in youtube are just ripping them apart.
Ghostwire looks really interesting though, but I really excited for Doom Eternal.

Man livestream chats in youtube are just ripping them apart.
Ghostwire looks really interesting though, but I really excited for Doom Eternal.

Its kinda boring presentation....if anything from both presentation is the diversity of games being created is small and a lot of these games are really redundant.