General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You think they would not let people cue at 11:15?? I actually think this would be a huge mistake.
Agreed. I feel like this pushes people in one of two directions:

1. Your entire day is focused on riding Hagrid’s, plus maybe a few others before close.

2. Enjoy the rest of the park, but it’s not guaranteed that you’ll be able to get on Hagrid’s.

Maybe for us locals (AP) it’s not the worst thing in the world, but I can see how this would severely damper the experience for vacationers.

I suppose we’ll see how the next few days unfold with this new strategy...

What if they don’t do the ride controls? *thinking emoji*
When we learned intamin was building this im not gonna lie i said to myself "oh that means they must have reassured universal of some amazing new tech" because surely they wouldn't be going down this road again.

Pfft

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
I would imagine JW coaster is more in their wheelhouse. Standard multi-launch blitz coaster, which they have an hour or so down I-4. I doubt they're gonna have to worry about 7 launches and 10 trains with the next installation.

Unless they're so bad that they didn't do the controls on Cheetah Hunt...?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
1l1vwn.jpg

Reactions: Clive
I hope to god this thing runs smooth today or so help them. Also is it just me or did the BIO thread just disappear???:eek:O:

I hope to god this thing runs smooth today or so help them. Also is it just me or did the BIO thread just disappear???:eek:O:
Chances of it running smoothly are slim given the rain scheduled to arrive in an hour or so. Every day for the next few weeks, they will be opening right as the rains come in.

It appears the line has started to move.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they decided no Virtual Line since people have it confused with current system and don't seem to understand that it just gives you a time to get back in line and not bypass the wait. (Of course, with weather delays that could be too). But almost every person who comments on the VL assumes it means you'll walk up and get in, which is not what Universal stated.

Reactions: therock
Well the bad thunderstorms are projected to arrive in 2 hours, so let’s see what happens. Ride still isn’t up in the app.

Edit: someone on twitter said they walked through the arches and wait is set at 180, but not sure if it’s running yet.