Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

That's an impressively sized room for the price and location (plus having UOR hotel perks). It was always going to be a value and on the smaller side, but compare this to a Disney value or even a moderate and it's a damn steal. If you're complaining about this hotel, you obviously aren't their target demographic.

EDIT:
My only negative thoughts on the rooms is, very similar to Aventura, the lack of color on the walls.

Last edited:
That's an impressively sized room for the price and location (plus having UOR hotel perks). It was always going to be a value and on the smaller side, but compare this to a Disney value or even a moderate and it's a damn steal. If you're complaining about this hotel, you obviously aren't their target demographic.

EDIT:
My only negative thoughts on the rooms is, very similar to Aventura, the lack of color on the walls.
It has color on the ceiling;-) I think it looks fresh, love it.

EDIT:
The clean white on the walls speaks to me, Aventura rooms actually have some grey and purple worked in

So was reading today that guests staying at ES are not permitted to use other onsite pools and vice versa. Any confirmation on that?

With VB now, I don’t know why you’d want to.

It’s always been a nice perk but I just found it to be a little pointless.

So was reading today that guests staying at ES are not permitted to use other onsite pools and vice versa. Any confirmation on that?

We were under the impression at the media rounds that the benefit would remain, but OI is saying Universal confirmed that will not be the case. I can understand that peeving off some people.

With VB now, I don’t know why you’d want to.

It’s always been a nice perk but I just found it to be a little pointless.

Because one requires a park ticket, and one doesn't?