Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

For their sake I hope not ;)
Twilight Zone & Back to the Future combined....as Rod Serling steps out and comments, "Yes, Mario reaches his senior years as he clutches his stepwalker and enters the brand new Nintento land in Orlando" and a Delorean whizzes by. :thumbsup::wave::lol:

Just catching up here, even though its far away I can see a tiny bit of detail! Ah! Having this next to Hogwarts shows you the scale of this project though clear as daylight. Awesome stuff!

Just catching up here, even though its far away I can see a tiny bit of detail! Ah! Having this next to Hogwarts shows you the scale of this project though clear as daylight. Awesome stuff!
If you go back through the entire thread you'll see a good number of photos and videos, at different stages of planning & construction.

When Nintendo shareholders try to get into SNW for free....

Q22 I know of companies that hold a nice, open shareholder meeting on a Sunday, and set up a room for children so that families can participate. Nintendo, like many companies, holds its shareholder meetings on a weekday, but would you consider holding them on a Sunday? We also received amusement park tickets from one company as a gift at their shareholder meeting. Is Nintendo thinking of doing something similar that would be related to the completion of the Nintendo area at Universal Studios Japan?

A22 Furukawa: We value your feedback regarding holding shareholder meetings on Sundays. And any gifts given at shareholder meetings need to remain within the scope of social norms, as there is some potential legal risk if we provide items of high value. Going forward, we will continue to prepare souvenirs related to our company's products that will be as enjoyable as possible for our shareholders.

I believe it's supposed to be open in time for the 2020 Summer Olympics, so I would guess, yes it will...

My impression was based on the HHN events at Hollywood and Orlando, where they closed several attractions/areas on the assumption that not many people would go there due to a certain specific event. Harry Potter area at Hollywood closed annually for HHN as well as Despicable Me and the ET attraction. I was wondering USJ might do the same for SNW Japan next year for HHN. Open or close?

My impression was based on the HHN events at Hollywood and Orlando, where they closed several attractions/areas on the assumption that not many people would go there due to a certain specific event. Harry Potter area at Hollywood closed annually for HHN as well as Despicable Me and the ET attraction. I was wondering USJ might do the same for SNW Japan next year for HHN. Open or close?

Japan is not like USH and USF...its very very very different to the point their HHN is different. Also, their houses/nighttime attractions are rated for age appropriateness and some currently are appropriate for preschool age children.

SNW likely will stay open for HHN

Y
Japan is not like USH and USF...its very very very different to the point their HHN is different. Also, their houses/nighttime attractions are rated for age appropriateness and some currently are appropriate for preschool age children.

SNW likely will stay open for HHN
Yeah for the last couple of years the jaws area has been a no zombie zone when the dead started walking around 6pm. Compile that with the fact that one of the safe zones is the near by kid zone they could probably take a walk through amity into Super Nintendo world. Plus the park closes at 9 or 10 pm.