Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott’s Scary Farm 2019

He used the phrase "Hell House", but what if it actually was? Could be a hell house that literally takes people to hell or something. lol

Uuuggghhhh please no. I don't want to pay for more crap to do.
Skeleton key is not coming back anytime soon, they are leaning away from exclusive experiance.

And I can really see the whole "hell house" thing, that's a concept they haven't explored. Maybe because of the marquee it could be more of a cheesy maze? Idk, just throwing around ideas

Do experiences cost more or is it included with event admission? The boo-fet of course is probably extra.
Depends..

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the case I'll put money that we get a Scary Farm overlay to Iron Reef. The ride has been looking horrible lately (possibly waiting for Scary Farm budget to fix a lot of broken things)

It needs it irregardless. God what a tragedy that ride is. I was astounded that even Magic Mountain as upkept their dark ride more.

Also I might just go to Scary Farm again this year. I absolutely adored it last year.

Gotta wonder if they consider Halloween Hootenanny an Experience, as if so, its possible that they could be putting halloween theming in Calico Mine Co. after all these years and calling it an Experience.

Gotta wonder if they consider Halloween Hootenanny an Experience, as if so, its possible that they could be putting halloween theming in Calico Mine Co. after all these years and calling it an Experience.

I believe they do. A few posts up mentions the art show, buffet, Halloween Hootenanny and the Fiesta Village dance party counting as experiences. I am sure that those are all coming back this year, so that really only leaves two new slots.

If that's the case I'll put money that we get a Scary Farm overlay to Iron Reef. The ride has been looking horrible lately (possibly waiting for Scary Farm budget to fix a lot of broken things)
I would love that but honestly I don't see them doing that this year. But I totally agree they should. That rode is a complete waste of space and an insult to the space that it is in. (Cough cough* so is Red Barn*)

I feel like Red Barn has gotten better each year. I completely DESPISED IT on its first year, but it became tolerable when they added the "pre-show" and story-line. I feel like this might be the "drastically altered finale scene" year for RB.

I feel like Red Barn has gotten better each year. I completely DESPISED IT on its first year, but it became tolerable when they added the "pre-show" and story-line. I feel like this might be the "drastically altered finale scene" year for RB.
I get what you're saying but I think that Red Barn should definitely not be on the lineup this year. It overstayed its welcome