Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rides may be open but water still not available at some stands and restaurants according to sources on the ground. Sounds like they're working it all out fast and working around the limitations pretty well though.

When there is a water main break, there is usually a "boil water" alert for about 24 hours.
tumblr_m7s1s2YHf81r4sjw1o1_500.gif

At this point Id feel its a mistake to not close JPRA and re open with new Hollywood version and this coaster to market it as Jurassic World and open with an updated Raptor enoucnter and Dino's all around the area like Hollywood too, updated restaurant, ah, I can see it now! Id book a vacation around that tbh since I'm only going for 2 days this fall.

If they are going to rebrand the area as JW, they need to leave the old school Discovery center, but make it the derelict version from JW. lol

It's not just that. Taking away the big "epic" entrance. Plus the mist around the T-Rex in the finale.
“Epic”.

Personally, and this is my opinion, but personally I have no emotional connection to yellow ultrasaurs or purple Psittacosaurs in a lagoon, because they aren’t anything we’ve ever seen in any Jurassic film. It never really felt like Jurassic Park to me. But that’s me.

“Epic”.

Personally, and this is my opinion, but personally I have no emotional connection to yellow ultrasaurs or purple Psittacosaurs in a lagoon, because they aren’t anything we’ve ever seen in any Jurassic film. It never really felt like Jurassic Park to me. But that’s me.

Going through the gate like that is one of the best moments of the ride. They should NOT replace animatronics with screenz.

Status
Not open for further replies.