Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

Real talk, they'll have to sell me on the multi-leveled land concept...I like to have everything laid out in front of me

Go to Tokyo DisneySea. That'll sell you on multilevel lands

I don’t understand why escalators were necessary for the kid zone land... it’s flat just like Japan or the new park will be.

Japan's land will be below the grade compared to where you enter from. So you'll enter the land on the second floor.

I don’t understand... what is on the first floor then?
The entrance to Mario Kart and play areas on second floor. Entrance to Yoshi and restaurant on first floor.

I think the concept was to get a big vista view by entering on second floor, but also having you enter the land on same level as the main attraction.

Main exits out of the land was to be on lower level though, on either side of the biggest gift shop (of course).

nski6h1gy9wz.gif

Ya Im expecting a ton of theming to be along with those things. Plus its an Omnimover. Or however you spell that lol. Idk, I'm a Nintendo nerd so this is sooooo up my alley.