Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Vanity Ball

This zone screams two things at me, Maskerade Unstitched from 24 and Bioshock-inspired as well, I'm really intrigued on how this zone turns out. :)

Seems like a blend of Maskerade from HHN 24 meets 7 from HHN 21, specifically Vanity.

My thoughts exactly with a dash of the makeup aspect of Face Off.

This could turn out terrible if these are the vibes coming from this.
Face off wasnt that great and 7 was cheesy, it depends on what the costumes are like, whats props are like,
Will it just be stages like usual?

Face off wasnt that great and 7 was cheesy, it depends on what the costumes are like, whats props are like,
Not so likely I think they will do something awesome with this one, people always wanted something like Bioshock and I think concept should be interesting, it's not something I could see a house based around quite yet but if the zone does well, I wouldn't mind seeing where they go with this.

Not so likely I think they will do something awesome with this one, people always wanted something like Bioshock and I think concept should be interesting, it's not something I could see a house based around quite yet but if the zone does well, I wouldn't mind seeing where they go with this.

If the clothes resemble bioshock it will be incredible. Specially if they bring some steampunk props or something.
But face off and 7 zones were so lackluster.... and this area is so long and vast for a zone, i dont know...i hope it is amazing

If the clothes resemble bioshock it will be incredible. Specially if they bring some steampunk props or something.
But face off and 7 zones were so lackluster.... and this area is so long and vast for a zone, i dont know...i hope it is amazing

Yeah I know those zones were interesting in the past but hopefully Universal learned and takes this into another direction, I always wanted to see splicer type people walking amongst the street, fingers crossed for a Bioshock in the future, fingers crossed man XD

I’ll agree with Face-Off, but 7 was pretty well received. Either way, this seems to be more gory/bloody than any of the comparisons so we may need not worry.

We HAD BioShock. Saws and Steam: Into the Machine WAS a BioShock house, complete with dive suit "Big Daddy" finale.

Yeah I loved that house from 21, idk I just wish they had made an official house you know, always wanted to see the Happy New Year's 1959 scene come to life and the little water tunnels in the city and splicers and shadows, just a very video game style feel, Saws N Steam Into The Machine though was very cool, I wish they'd done another house like that one.

Not to feed more into it but this reminds me a ton of Dr. Steinham and the plastic surgery ward from Bioshock. While not a directly horror concept, I could see this zone getting pretty intense.

Yeah I hope this make this zone more ongoing like each night they look worse and grosser than previous you know, sorta like how Invasion was where it started one being controlled and then would go onto all three survivors being controlled by the aliens, I liked how Universal had done it, it would be cool to see them making the surgeries just more grotesque and scarier.