Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Xbox Live Gamertags

I should be getting it Christmas. From what I've seen the entire game looks a lot harder than Left 4 Dead 1.

VERY hard... especially if you play the campaigns on realism mode!

For instance, if playing realism mode on normal difficulty, the witch can kill you in one swipe...

Realism mode, basically takes away anything helpful, such as outlining non visible team mates, that's gone. "Rescuing" dead team mates from closets or bathrooms? gone... you get the idea...

Also, melee weapons are pretty much a necessity. I feel soooo vulnerable without one now!

Wow yeah we can try to help you on that worst case we have delt with that issue before

I have no clue what's causing it. I even bought a new wireless router! I've tried messing with the settings for the router, too. At one point... it was open... for a very short period of time... then something changed and I was back where I started... actually worse. It used to be "moderate" beforehand, and now it's "strict."

For some odd reason, our internet will just randomly stop working for a day or two. This happens about 4 to 6 times a year, though. :bang: We even called Geek Squad one time. I wasn't there, but I specifically told my father to ask the Geek Squad guy to make sure the NAT was open... This dumb ____head instantly responded with "that shouldn't matter," so my father believed him. It's rather frustrating... I can't connect with three of my friends who also have xbox live, so it's a problem...

Now... with that being said, got any advice for me? :lol:

My gamertag is DTRAIN2824...

All I have currently is Modern Warfare 2 and Madden 10. I might get NBA 2k10 around Christmas but I'm not too sure. Add me if you'd like.

My gamertag is DirtyApes29(don't ask, it was an accident :lol:)
I have Call of Duty Modern Warfare(1 and 2), Rock Band(1 and 2) Guitar Hero(2,3,WT,Metallica, Van Halen), Gears of War(1 and 2), Bioshock and a couple of other games.

Tell me who you are on Xbox or OU if you want to add me.

Anyone want to try and organize a day where we get a big group of OU members and go play a game or 2 together?

Last edited:
My gamertag is DirtyApes29(don't ask, it was an accident :lol:)
I have Call of Duty Modern Warfare(1 and 2), Rock Band(1 and 2) Guitar Hero(2,3,WT,Metallica, Van Halen), Gears of War(1 and 2), Bioshock and a couple of other games.

Tell me who you are on Xbox or OU if you want to add me.

Anyone want to try and organize a day where we get a big group of OU members and go play a game or 2 together?

Well here's mine:

IXIVengeance.png

I have a quick game or two Tbizzle! :thumbs:

Anyone else going to be throwing away any resemblance of a life once the Halo: Reach public beta is launched?

Yeah, so if any OU members play any of these games, hit me up @ TheDecemberists (gasp!)

- Halo 3
- Team Fortress 2
- Left 4 Dead (1 or 2)
- Resident Evil 5 (I'm pretty beast at merc mode)
- Halo 3: ODST (I STILL haven't beaten vidmaster: ENDURE yet... grr...)
- [sigh] occasionally MW2
- Castle Crashers
- obviously Halo: Reach once it comes out

Oh... and if anyone else actually has the burger king video game (bumper cars) EPIC WIN :lol:

My is KNOT9,

I am really only on Modern Warfare 2 as of now but have several other games. Please feel free to send me a friend request.

It's either johnnymaff93 or johnnymaffs93. The one is bold is probably it.

I play Halo 3 for now but for the future I will be playing Crackdown 2, Halo Reach, and whatever seems appealing to me. I will update.