Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 499 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh, I know. We also had several instances this year where posters were damn near demanding stuff get leaked, specifically in regards to Us.

I haven't enjoyed spec this year, I'll say that.

It's unfortunate, I personally hate when stuff gets leaked. It's a lot more fun when you have actual speculation (whether organic or related to hints given by insiders) rather than just being told what all is going to be there months beforehand. We've known the entire lineup since what, May? This second show is the only real spec we've had for a while, just enjoy it, people. We're like a week AT MOST away from the complete announcement anyway.

Reactions: truejonas
Oh, I know. We also had several instances this year where posters were damn near demanding stuff get leaked, specifically in regards to Us.

I haven't enjoyed spec this year, I'll say that.

Considering the forum literally got shut down for 24 hours over people getting hissy over stuff not just being handed to them, I can’t blame anyone for assuming the worst.

People need to be happy they have the privilege for getting anything at all.

It's unfortunate, I personally hate when stuff gets leaked. It's a lot more fun when you have actual speculation (whether organic or related to hints given by insiders) rather than just being told what all is going to be there months beforehand. We've known the entire lineup since what, May? This second show is the only real spec we've had for a while, just enjoy it, people. We're like a week AT MOST away from the complete announcement anyway.

But what about when people guess correctly early on?

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
Well, the event is starting sooner than previous years,
And we are weeks away from opening. Uni should have revealed everything by now..... i mean...... we are so close.

Universal have a history of announcing things last minute / later than expected. I don't see why this year would be any different.

The crowds will turn up regardless of when they announce...

But what about when people guess correctly early on?

Who's to say that it's correct or not? People don't have to confirm anything, and Legacy didn't until we were later into things than expected anyway. That's not to even say things are set in stone, like how we thought Pumpkinhead was going to be there.

Who's to say that it's correct or not? People don't have to confirm anything, and Legacy didn't until we were later into things than expected anyway. That's not to even say things are set in stone, like how we thought Pumpkinhead was going to be there.

What was the reasoning behind pumpkinhead ?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Let’s say the last show is a lagoon show do we think it would be clips of multiple horror movies or only the IPs featured this year?

I would hope for their silent era, onto the major ones: Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein's Monster, etc, and some of Universal's other horror films, then clips from the current IPs. It would also be great if they made fake trailers and fake film footage for the original mazes like they did with Slaughter Sinema last year.

I really really hope the Chucky video from 2012 comes back. Specially because it had rob zombie as the music

The Chucky video was my favorite of 2012, i wish i had record it

If they did a lagoon show would it be easy to include a lot of clips of horror ips outside of universal's catalog?

If the second show is a lagoon show then it won’t do much for crowds. Sitting down is one of the top reasons I watch a show so having to stand and watch is going to make me skip it. On top of just people stopping an watching inside zones isn’t going to be great.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Do you know what the show is?

Yes.

Can you answer this, will the seconds show be in a place with a designated seating area. Or will everyone be standing to watch.

If it's explicitly said either way, it would give it away.

I think people are giving too much weight to the idea that this is a "new" type of show. "New" is relative.

Does anyone know when the Media Day traditionally is? I have an opportunity to go this year and I'm trying to plan out if I need to take off work.