Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 509 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And that CGY would be a GOAT contender. :'(

(Seriously, what the heck happened with that maze? All the insiders were saying that it was for sure going to be a game-changer.)
Who said that? People said it would do something different. People were speculating it would have moving ride vehicles. There's a big difference. And besides, HotY last year was determined by hours worked.

Unless the scares fall apart, Ghstbusters is likely HotY.

Ok, I've got the HHN Fever for sure. I'm flipping out over a lanyard. I WANT THAT LANYARD!!
You know what that calls for, right?

200.gif

Last year on my UTH tour they started giving you the RIP lanyards and they said (take this with a grain of salt) they went with that "exclusive" lanyard as people were complaining about getting ones they already bought earlier in the event. They also said they hoped to have an "unmasking" one this year. Again, this was just a guide chatting with us on the lunch break during the 6-house tour so who knows how accurate it is.

Reactions: faceleg
Give me a Monsters lanyard in that style and I will buy one for every day of the week.
Same here & I would even buy one for HOTC, Vanity Ball, CM (for sure) and especially CM if it is designed like the wall out at USH, that you can see on the tour. I need a lanyard and a shirt like this
Photo by Tristan Eaton

Attachments

• photo-by-tristan-eaton-1030x553.jpg
    photo-by-tristan-eaton-1030x553.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 27

Wow, that looks great!

I must have that Lanyard! Does anyone know if they eventually sell out of them? I won't be going til Oct 18 and I'm afraid they will be all out!

Quite a lineup this year! Hoping it lives up to last year which was by FAR the best post-25 year and one of my faves since 18!

This is exactly how I feel!

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Bliss
Quite a lineup this year! Hoping it lives up to last year which was by FAR the best post-25 year and one of my faves since 18!

There you go humble bragging about RIP tours again. I'm guessing that will be the main lanyard this year, and that's usually what they include with the tours.

Last year we got a mediocre red one without much theming for both RIP and UTHorrah. I ended up buying the amulet just for lanyard and wore that all trip. Hoping if there's a Ghostbusters one, there are multiple IPs ones, because Uni Monsters would be AMAZING.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year we got a mediocre red one without much theming for both RIP and UTHorrah. I ended up buying the amulet just for lanyard and wore that all trip. Hoping if there's a Ghostbusters one, there are multiple IPs ones, because Uni Monsters would be AMAZING.

We got a Stranger Things one, but I went the last week and they said they ran out of the plain ones.

Reactions: captainryborg