Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

It looks like someone just drew over the already leaked aerial image of the land. That's why there's no detail in the DK area, because it wasn't in the leaked photo.

There is no detail in the DK area because there isn't going to be a DK area - not for 2020 anyway.

If Pokemon is coming to Fantastic Worlds, my guess is Pokemon will be the expansion added to Osaka, not DK (as it may have been planned/intended). That would leave DK (which is more popular in US) to be the Orlando exclusive, rather than Pokemon.

I know Pokemon isn't technically in the same universe as Mario, it's just that... it's almost unfathomable to have Pokemon in the US and not in Japan.
TBH they may expand with DK within the expansion plot by Mario and then lose JAWS for Pokemon....But I literally know nothing haha

With this rumored to be opening within a year, id expect we get a lot more details showing up soon! Ah, this is so exciting!!! Any new aerials or anyone with consistent aerials? I can't wait to see this. Its reminding me of the first time I looked at some completed shots of Dragon Alley back in 2014, I remember getting chills!

Imagine moving clouds over the slots, and you have a stunning visual. Very exciting!

They won't have clouds on the slots, they'll be where the platforms are. It'll be interesting to see if they're moving platforms. That would be awesome.

Nintendo-Model-Crop-Yoshi.jpg

With this rumored to be opening within a year, id expect we get a lot more details showing up soon! Ah, this is so exciting!!! Any new aerials or anyone with consistent aerials? I can't wait to see this. Its reminding me of the first time I looked at some completed shots of Dragon Alley back in 2014, I remember getting chills!

Unfortunately we don't seem to get many updates out of Japan (either for Uni or Dis) We really need Bio to go out there!

These guys on twitter are probably worth keeping an eye on:
UNIVERSAL SCOOP (@scoop_universal) | Twitter
USJライフ (@made_in_USJ) | Twitter

We have an aerial pic!!!

Unfortunately this is the only one I could find. Looks like this was taken in the last month or so, can just about see some of the green uncovered on SNW and the new hotel over by the bridge.
EDilL61VAAAqg71.jpg

Last edited:
In regards to USJ's Nintendo World:
We are going to open up next spring. It's a whole new separate area of the park. It's got food. It's got merchandise. The first phase will have two rides, Super Mario Kart Ride and as well as Yoshi's Adventures. Yoshi is one of the other Nintendo characters. There will be two rides. The whole land is interactive. And you are going to have a wristband that's got the big red Mario symbol on it.

By the way, the wristband is super cool. It's all magnetic. You slap it at your wrist and it just snaps on and it won't come off. And that allows you to, on an interactive basis throughout the entire land which is built on three different levels. It's got all the popular Bowser's deal and Princess Peach's Castle and all the different key elements. And you will be able to go up and keep score and play with the various games and that also translates to a score keeping capability, if you choose to do so within the rides and it actually interfaces back with your game console. So you can build on it and come back again and really got everything going for it.