Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I wonder how much of an impact the Scream Early tickets will have on the Stay and Scream areas. I mean it won't affect me, my fiancée and I get there WAY early for Stay and Scream.. but I wonder how much more full they will be in general.

I wonder how much of an impact the Scream Early tickets will have on the Stay and Scream areas. I mean it won't affect me, my fiancée and I get there WAY early for Stay and Scream.. but I wonder how much more full they will be in general.

Have they done them before? I'm "hoping" it won't make too huge of a difference. I'm thinking most people who would buy the Scream Early ticket would already have a day pass... Also maybe people will chose between buying Express or Early Scream. I don't know if people are going to to want to keep adding to their ticket cost.