Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana

I would like to know what is going to make this "attraction" pertinent to Epcot, and not something that should otherwise belong in Adventureland. It sounds like there's an opportunity to do something Epcot-worthy with this concept... if they so choose.

Looks like it’s replacing Innoventions West
Where did this image come from?

Future world is a lot of barren concrete wasteland. All the trees and water will do it wonders. Can’t wait.

That said... we thought Jurassic Park was wall city... you ain’t seen nothing yet.

That said... we thought Jurassic Park was wall city... you ain’t seen nothing yet.

It's going to be ugly moving through Future World for several years.

I actually wish this wasn't themed to Moana so that nobody gets the idea that this is an attraction worthy of Moana.

Moana is certainly worthy of a dark ride... in Adventureland! I can live with the character getting an interactive/exploratory/inspirational area (assuming that's what it will be) in Epcot because it will green up the whole section of the park.

Moana is certainly worthy of a dark ride... in Adventureland! I can live with the character getting an interactive/exploratory/inspirational area (assuming that's what it will be) in Epcot because it will green up the whole section of the park.

It just exudes modern disney though. It would’ve been fine and checked all the guests boxes as just a water area. But... IP!!!!!!!!