Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 526 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ah was wondering when this was. Man the hype is gonna come in real quick this year. Only two days before opening. Not a lot of time to solve any issues found during the preview.

The preview has happened this early the last several years.
Wednesday before opening has been the Preview Night for at least two decades...

Hey everyone! I’ve been lurking for a while but never really posted until now :)

Do we have any indication on Stay and Scream areas? I was curious if Diagon Alley counts as one and if it remains open from 5 to 6:30

Hey everyone! I’ve been lurking for a while but never really posted until now :)

Do we have any indication on Stay and Scream areas? I was curious if Diagon Alley counts as one and if it remains open from 5 to 6:30
It was only Finnegans and Springfield last year. Would expect the same this year but may add an area due to the new stay and scream add on option.

Projections and a head scare, probably. Howe else?

Some evil magic, then the Key master and Gatekeeper get freaky on the roof of fast and furious, releasing Gozer, then someone chooses the form of the Destroyer. Done.

Would be way more effective than simple projections and a head scare...

I'd honestly wouldn't mind a room like last year in Poltergeist and Slaughter Sinema with the big heads, honestly that'd be terrifying, walking into the next on your right, you just Stay Puft's head coming towards you angry like, that would make me jump out of the room lol

Reactions: Lucky Planet
What do we expect to see on the menu at Starcourt Mall?

Found a list of all the eateries from season 3. Obviously we aren't going to see places like Burger King, but maybe a few of these will show up. Imperial Panda and Scoops Ahoy certainly seem likely.

Food Court
  • Scoops Ahoy
  • Hot Dog on a Stick
  • The Great Cookie
  • Tepanyaki
  • New York Pizza
  • Orange Julius
  • Burger King
  • Hawkins’ Heroes
  • Hot Sam Pretzels
  • Imperial Panda
  • The Nut Shack