Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

I honestly believe The Thing can only come during a year where most of the other houses don't rely too much on special effects, given that it would most likely take a big chunk of the budget (e.g. Stranger Things, AvP, American Werewolf in London).

I'm not gonna let this thread die, so Imma ask:

Scenes y'all are hoping to see the most/most excited for in each maze?

1. Us - Tylers murder, final dance/fight, and ending
2. Pandora - Styx & Charon?
3. House of 1000 Corpses - Bone chandelier in the tunnels and Bonfire Otis
4. Holidayz - Halloween section, evil Faeryes in ST. Patrick's Day
5. Stranger Things 2 - Mall monster
6. Killer Klownz - Klownzilla, Klown babies
7. Creepshow - They're Creeping Up on You, Grey Matter monster, The Crate
8. FMTW - Circus
9. Ghostbusters - Slimer, Stay Puft, Librarian.

I'm not gonna let this thread die, so Imma ask:

Scenes y'all are hoping to see the most/most excited for in each maze?

1. Us - Tylers murder, final dance/fight, and ending
2. Pandora - Styx & Charon?
3. House of 1000 Corpses - Bone chandelier in the tunnels and Bonfire Otis
4. Holidayz - Halloween section, evil Faeryes in ST. Patrick's Day
5. Stranger Things 2 - Mall monster
6. Killer Klownz - Klownzilla, Klown babies
7. Creepshow - They're Creeping Up on You, Grey Matter monster, The Crate
8. FMTW - Circus
9. Ghostbusters - Slimer, Stay Puft, Librarian.
Lemme try

Us - Hands accross america, and seeing look alikes
Pandora - Minotaur!
House Of 1000 Corpses - Run rabbit run!, and Tunnels
Holidayz - Christmas tree
Stranger Things 2 - Demodogs, Bob, and S3 Mind Flayer
Killer Klowns - Shadow puppets, Klown babies, and Klownzilla
Creepshow - They're Creeping Up on You, Grey Matter, Bad Wolf Down
FMTW - Transformation effect and battle scenes
Ghostbusters - i'll be here all day naming things i wanna see.

Usually there have been years where they're still adding stuff to the facades, even after EPN, as well as changing some props around. Like I remember in '15 when they did TitE, they hadn't even put up the Michael Cera impaled on a streetlight prop up until the day of Opening night.

Serious question, why are some of you so eager to not let this thread die. The constant need to talk about something even when there's nothing to talk about has ruined speculation this year.

I guess for me as long as it's not pointless arguments, there's no harm in it. Personally, I look at it like chatting about football with your friends. Sure, you're not really learning anything new, but it's a good way to pass the time, get some opinions.

To keep this thread going, I wanna ask a question. Based on all the rumored IPs that never made it to 2019, which rumored IPs (Regardless if it was never going to happen or not) that never came do you wish came to 2019? For me it would be Hellraiser, The Thing, and The Twilight Zone.
Hellraiser was the only thing legitimately "rumored." Twilight Zone and Thing were never legimate things.

Remember for a sec Orlando was teased to get Alien but it was just miscommunication and it sent the base in a frenzy
Not really. Someone just got a picture they shouldn’t have and blew it up. They was nothing to back it up.
Pandora - Minotaur!
I’m pretty sure Murdy said there will be no Minotaur in his tweeter Q&A when the house was announced.

Last edited:
Hellraiser was the only thing legitimately "rumored." Twilight Zone and Thing were never legimate things.
Its always funny to see early in the year how we all get so ravenous for any scraps of information we'll believe nearly anything that gets thrown out there.