Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

This is a fact. Detroit and New England Greek are the best.

FAKE NEWS. The true fact is.. nobody beats Chicago pizza.

I looked at the merch on the website.. I wish they had more up. I want to see the Uni Monsters. The Stranger Things stuff looks a lot like last year's ST stuff.. meh. But any Ghostbusters, Uni Monsters and Zombieland stuff I will spending huge money on. I'd love to see a shirt for Zombieland with at least the first four rules listed on it. I really wish they would just release some more info on this.

As for food this year - I'm very interested in the s'mores fries because toasted marshmallows are one of my fave things. It works out great because my wife doesn't like marshmallows, but she loves sweet potato fries.. so, I'll eat the marshmallow off the top, and she can have the fries. I'm also hoping they have Twinkies in some form..

I looked at the merch on the website.. I wish they had more up. I want to see the Uni Monsters. The Stranger Things stuff looks a lot like last year's ST stuff.. meh. But any Ghostbusters, Uni Monsters and Zombieland stuff I will spending huge money on. I'd love to see a shirt for Zombieland with at least the first four rules listed on it. I really wish they would just release some more info on this.

As for food this year - I'm very interested in the s'mores fries because toasted marshmallows are one of my fave things. It works out great because my wife doesn't like marshmallows, but she loves sweet potato fries.. so, I'll eat the marshmallow off the top, and she can have the fries. I'm also hoping they have Twinkies in some form..

There is Uni Monsters stuff up. The shirt, button set (which are new this year I think?).

My wallet at the end of my trip
tenor.gif

Chicago pizza? You mean lasagna loaf? Hard pass.

Do we think that's all the merch on the store or reckon there is still some more to come?

Also, hoping they do the maze specific prints again like last year - my Carnival Graveyard looks slick all framed.

On the food side of things it doesn't look like a specific scoops ahoy tent. But hawkins heros, ole' amigos and imperial panda. Desserts being the one I assume could be ice cream?