Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Universal Monsters

Universal always acknowledge the Hunchback as one of the firsts, I cannot wait to see both he and the Phantom's room in the house

I think they might have it alike to Hollywood's but different in certain ways, probably a version of House Of Horrors that should have happened minus the black walls hopefully lol, I'm just glad the monsters are in, I mean it would be perfect for this year or next year regardless of the matter, the merch looks cool, definitely we'll be sporting the shirt for this house :) I wouldn't doubt Crash doing the designs for Creature and The Bride, the designs look killer, I'm sure he also did the Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman which I bet they interview him again this year for that artwork hopefully. :)

Since our monster house will probably be bigger then Hollywood’s last year I wonder if there’s a chance we could get a scene of Frankenstein fighting the wolfman to help the merchandise make more sense!

Since our monster house will probably be bigger then Hollywood’s last year I wonder if there’s a chance we could get a scene of Frankenstein fighting the wolfman to help the merchandise make more sense!

I mean I could see that but I think the merch this year is just 50/50 with Hollywood hence why the T Shirt is catered to our house while the Collectible Glass and Shotglass is for Hollywood. If Universal is going this route, I think we’ll probably be seeing Frankenstein Vs The Wolfman come to our event after Hollywood does it this year, after last year’s success with their Monsters house, ours should be in the same vein to give us another Monsters house.

I mean I could see that but I think the merch this year is just 50/50 with Hollywood hence why the T Shirt is catered to our house while the Collectible Glass and Shotglass is for Hollywood. If Universal is going this route, I think we’ll probably be seeing Frankenstein Vs The Wolfman come to our event after Hollywood does it this year, after last year’s success with their Monsters house, ours should be in the same vein to give us another Monsters house.

Honestly, I hope not. Personally, if I were an annual visitor to HHN Hollywood I would be disappointed that this year's Monster maze is essentially just a downgraded version of the maze from last year. Also, from what I have read this Monsters maze is not going to be like what Hollywood did last time.

Honestly, I hope not. Personally, if I were an annual visitor to HHN Hollywood I would be disappointed that this year's Monster maze is essentially just a downgraded version of the maze from last year. Also, from what I have read this Monsters maze is not going to be like what Hollywood did last time.

Whats it going to be like then? I heard it's short, hope that's not the case.