Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I could be wrong, but could this be the Microsoft event they usually do?

I did a search when we first noticed this, only OCCC convention in town is some sort of optometrist gathering with a few thousand attendees. And again, it's placement at the start of Hell Week seems too coincidental. But even if there was a plan for a premium night that was scrapped, the scare-actors would all be contracted to work--I'd have think they would've added the night back in by now. All I can think is it's still being debated, perhaps waiting to see the numbers/lines when once the event actually gets going this year.

It's definitely a corporate event of some kind or they would have HHN that night. Although normally on those corporate events, the major houses (Stranger Things, Ghostbusters, etc) will still work as a part of said buyout.

Obviously this is what matters least right now but most of the props have been left out. All banners, flags, and fabrics have either been removed or wrapped & tied. The pop-ups have been taken down as well. Unless the storm starts coming more west and doing some major damage, I'd wager a very busy Thursday night with little impact to HHN this weekend.

Honestly speaking, I'm sure there were a few cancellations from people who were a little scared about flying down cause of the hurricane.

Down here in Miami we've had a few squalls pass through, a couple gusts up into the 30s, but overall its typical Florida weather, 15 mins rain, 15 mins sun!

Either way, I'm kinda hoping the storm scared some people off since I'll be there on Saturday, did early entry and express. Gonna definitely try and do GB at least twice through

TM preview still going on as scheduled? I am assuming that it is since there hasn't been a cancellation announcement.