Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Animal Kingdom (General Discussion)

There hasn’t been a single time I haven’t seen people dancing while walking by there. It fully creates the mood.
This is idiotic. They’d be better off cutting something in World Showcase (not that they should cut anything).
My first visit to AK and saw these guys and thought this is what Star Wars needs. It brings energy to the area and since it is by the bathrooms it has a built in audience. Hopefully they don't cut it.

WDW announced this weekend that a couple of their 7 day live shows at Epcot will be cut back to 5 days. 'Thank you GESWL' continues.

They should take this time to clean all the dust in the queues for Everest and Dinosaur!
They cleaned out all the dust at Dinosaur a couple years ago. For a few months it was incredible to see the Florida wildlife display at the lobby entrance be completely dust free. Didn’t last too long though.

They cleaned out all the dust at Dinosaur a couple years ago. For a few months it was incredible to see the Florida wildlife display at the lobby entrance be completely dust free. Didn’t last too long though.

Wow! Goes to show how fast it builds up. I was there in early November and felt grossed out when I looked up in the queues for Everest and Dinosaur, the former of which being the greater offender. At first I thought the dust fit in with the theming of Everest, but the more I stared up at the layers and layers of dust in the queue, I realized it was neglect.