Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Okay, ill take the loss. Ill admit i made the mistakes of posting them. Never will i post a photo like that again on here, you’re wish is my command. Every time i said i wouldn’t do said thing again, i’ve kept that true.

Everyone on this forum (at least I hope) has one thing in common, they are all excited as hell for this ride. I hope you accept my offering but I am willing to start from scratch with you and everyone here no hard feelings involved

^Relax, they're trying to help you out. You may not realize this but parks quietly put the kibosh on people who do what you did all the time in the form of a trespass warning, you just never hear about it publicly. If people like Dan and Brian didn't think that you added value to our community they wouldn't go through the trouble of telling you in the first place. Constructive feedback is a good thing, learn to do something positive with it, mister.

Also this conversation makes me feel really old. I remember having similar discussions back in like 2002 lol.

I asked if they would incorporate any actual animals into the queue or ride and they said they wouldnt

at the announcement^
I’ve got the perfect solution: they could just demolish the Zagora Cafe, and then not only would there not be an eyesore blocking foot traffic but also there would be a direct path to the crocodile exhibit... sounds like a win-win to me :thumbsup:

Figured out the pre-lift. Using the Tiger station of the lift, going to do a sharp left, pass over the queue, then dip down into some bunny hops (maybe?) then into the lift.

Attachments

• CEEC6000-602D-4EEB-A739-DAAE2741FDB7.jpeg
    CEEC6000-602D-4EEB-A739-DAAE2741FDB7.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 43