Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant - Toy Story Land

So Andy creates a Toy version of Pizza Planet.

Simple fix.

I mean, if the boy can help us toy-sized plumbing and restrooms, he could hook us up with a restaurant.

Won’t argue that! Just thinking like WDI here.

Personally they should have made a Pizza Planet FEC and inside are massive rides themed to the toys as they are advertised in the movies. You get the rides, Pizza, etc.

So Andy creates a Toy version of Pizza Planet.

Simple fix.

I mean, if the boy can help us toy-sized plumbing and restrooms, he could hook us up with a restaurant.
We already have a ride that's supposedly a Pizza Planet prize playset he put together... I'm sure a toy Pizza Planet could've been explained the same way.

I don't see Disney wanting to have arcade skill games in their parks anymore. (Surprised the carnival games still exit in Dinoland based on their behavior though.)

I'm pretty sure we all saw this as an obvious addition. The only surprising thing is it wasn't there from the jump, considering it's a sure fire money-maker.

I still don't understand why they didn’t do an indoor meet and greet (longer costume times for CMs) that you can Fastpass or an indoor store. One makes money one boosts satisfaction.

But hey, this is better than nothing. I wonder now if that area in the original concept art ever was a M&G or if it was a restaurant all along.

I would have preferred for this to be a quick service location. With SWL right next door, some people will not be able to eat inside of SW due to the crowds. The closest quick service to SWL would be PizzeRizzo...

I would have preferred for this to be a quick service location. With SWL right next door, some people will not be able to eat inside of SW due to the crowds. The closest quick service to SWL would be PizzeRizzo...
Especially since they kinda turned ABC Commissary into a site down after 4pm too, now with reservations.

Gonna be a lot of people eating charcuterie boards at BaseLine for dinner.

Decided to move some posts to separate out talk of the restaurant from the General Discussion to make it so things are a bit more organized. Permits for demolition of the two remaining production bungalows have been filed and work should begin soon.

Disclaimer

Curious if this might be the new normal. Build the land with just QS, add the TS later to keep some buzz surrounding it.

Happening here and will assuredly happen in Star Wars (the spot is earmarked already).

Curious if this might be the new normal. Build the land with just QS, add the TS later to keep some buzz surrounding it.

Happening here and will assuredly happen in Star Wars (the spot is earmarked already).
A Table Service has been rumored for Pandora, as well. Although with Tiffins out front, there's not as much of a need right now.

:thumbsup:....yes, big time....It's really tough to find a decent quick service meal at DHS. It's the weakest of the four WDW parks for QS food/selection by far.
It's one of the strongest for TS though! I love DHS's TS selection. 50s Prime Time and Sci-Fi Dine-In are a killer pair