Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Well this ride is 100% getting me back here next year. I honestly cannot wait. Haven’t been to BG since right when Cheetah Hunt opened so I have tons to do

Only reason I am re-newing my Season Pass for BGT is because of this, and also all the other coasters that are opening next year at SW & BG parks. I have rode Steel Vengence & Twisted Collosus, but I am positive Iron Gwazi will be my favorite coaster hands down.

Just saw this on Twitter. Old pic. : rollercoasters
This was posted on reddit, photo taken from a while ago. If you zoom in on the station, you can see new wood has been added to support track from the transfer to the station which confirms 1. they are reusing the transfer shed and 2. they are using the Tiger (right) side of the station
Looking at that pic, and seeing how the layout and the different elements I am excited even more. I think I may even go for opening day, which will be packed with lots of coaster enthusiast, fan boys, bloggers, and what not. I live in Orlando so I have a friend that lives like real close to BGT so I think it is a mos def have to do and stand in line. Thanks for that pic man, it even made my hubby more excited for it, I couldn't get him on SV, but he getting on this one. Plus, I so love the purple track, and purple was for wealthy and royalty. So, IG is gonna be a true Royal King of coasters in my book.

Looking at that pic, and seeing how the layout and the different elements I am excited even more. I think I may even go for opening day, which will be packed with lots of coaster enthusiast, fan boys, bloggers, and what not. I live in Orlando so I have a friend that lives like real close to BGT so I think it is a mos def have to do and stand in line. Thanks for that pic man, it even made my hubby more excited for it, I couldn't get him on SV, but he getting on this one. Plus, I so love the purple track, and purple was for wealthy and royalty. So, IG is gonna be a true Royal King of coasters in my book.
Im hoping to organize something for the members of this thread to have a big meetup as like a conclusion to this journey

Im hoping to organize something for the members of this thread to have a big meetup as like a conclusion to this journey
Yeah it is gonna be an amazing ride over and over coaster for me. Hurry up spring 2020. I am ready to get my Iron Gwazi rides on next year. Yeah just let me know, PM and such maybe I can get some people together too. Gonna be some record breaking coasters the next few years for Florida, and so glad I am right in the middle of it.

cover5.jpg