Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is common speculation that flat rides will appear solely in HTTYD world?
Seems like HTTYD will indeed have a lot of them, but I don't believe its really known past that what to expect. Likely going to be 1 or 2 in the hub however. Wouldn't shocked me in this threw one or two into SNW as well. But I'm not an insider just reporting on what Ive been following, happy to be corrected if necessary!

Seems like HTTYD will indeed have a lot of them, but I don't believe its really known past that what to expect. Likely going to be 1 or 2 in the hub however. Wouldn't shocked me in this threw one or two into SNW as well. But I'm not an insider just reporting on what Ive been following, happy to be corrected if necessary!
GIANT HUB CAROUSEL

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
On a purely speculators basis, do you guys think the httyd splash battle ride will be highly themed (and possibly have indoor scenes)? The concept art doesn’t show them going around much space.

On a purely speculators basis, do you guys think the httyd splash battle ride will be highly themed (and possibly have indoor scenes)? The concept art doesn’t show them going around much space.
The concept art is a few steps above hieroglyphs so I can't really make out much of anything detail wise haha

Well my wish list was for Dracula's Castle but knew and now know its not gonna be in the UCM universe. And Frankensteins Castle and the village and windmill make a lot more cohesive story and immersion. So, at this point I am just anxious to know more, and hoping the may drop something as a early Christmas gift announcement.
So, If I could really wish or speculate I want the HTTYD area so good that I dont want to leave it during the day, and then at sunset I will head to the UCM for the night time more dramatic spooky area.
I would like some awesome swag and merch for the UCM area, since I am a big collector of spooky, evil, monsters, Villains. So yeah give some good UCM merch and maybe an amazing dark boat ride like PotC in Shanghai.:exclap:

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Obviously I don't have info, but id suspect we don't get any confirmation on any lands until SNW is open in Hollywood. So 2021 is likely our earliest bet for anything honestly. Until them, as Joe said we got Bourne, JP Coaster, and rumors and leaks! Im even somewhat doubting we get an attraction after JP coaster on the current property. Work will be really ramped up then for this park.

Lol you got a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time before you get any more announcements.

I mean, it's not technically an "announcement" but i consider SNW in Osaka to be another look into the new gate. After all, i believe we can all agree here that similar to SW:GE, the orlando and japan versions of these lands will be almost identical with only slight changes.

So, when it comes to the smaller tidbits of information about SNW. (Food, Shops, Interior Details, Etc) I think we'll learn a lot when Spring 2020 rolls around.

I mean, it's not technically an "announcement" but i consider SNW in Osaka to be another look into the new gate. After all, i believe we can all agree here that similar to SW:GE, the orlando and japan versions of these lands will be almost identical with only slight changes.

So, when it comes to the smaller tidbits of information about SNW. (Food, Shops, Interior Details, Etc) I think we'll learn a lot when Spring 2020 rolls around.

For sure. They aren't going to reinvent the wheel with SNW. So I'd say you can treat the opening in Japan as an announcement.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Ya literally one of the lands is about to open guys so we'll get lots of information come April or so. My guess though is that DK first opens at Epic Universe, to make Orlando a little more different than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.