Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the parks at UOR now, and honestly I think Universal needs to step up their in park dining just a bit at EU. Its not bad now, and USF actually has quite a few options, but man, IOA for lunch/dinner is tough to find. Mythos was disappointing yesterday (doesn't always mean its bad, but I've also read on here it seems on the decline), and 3 Broomsticks are the only standouts. Is the Marvel cafe any good? Idk, I just feel Universal has really stepped up with dining at their new resorts and Citywalk, but could use it in their parks a bit more.

I know I'm late to this but it might be by design...to make you go and eat at the restaurants at Citywalk. Finnegan's is always good though.

Oh and again late but on the subject of Busch Gardens, I remember loving Zambia.

Just wondering what everyone’s dream for the expansion land would be

For things that are out and proven IPs:
Nintendo Expansion:pokemon, Zelda, Kirby
Shonen Jump to compliment Nintendo: One Piece, Dragon Ball,
Universal Classic Monsters expanding to add new monsters from around the world to include Lovecraft, African, South American, and Asian monsters
Dreamworks: Trolls, She-Ra, Voltron, Shrek, Valley of Peace

For things upcoming and not proven by could work:
Wicked version of Oz
Dreamworks upcoming film The Bad Guys based attraction
School of Good and Evil based land

Original land would also be good.

I feel like Looney Tunes doesn't get much love on these forums. One of the few family-friendly IP's that genuinely challenges Mickey (others probably being Mario, Pokemon and Spongebob) in my opinion

Reactions: Coolbfitz
That’s because Six Flags has the Looney Toons theme park rights.

Yeah, but you still get semi-regular posts about DC Comics and Lotr. Which obviously have similar issues regarding rights. Just think it's interesting that Looney Tunes doesn't get much of a mention.

Tbf I don't necessarily think it would work as well as a hyper-immersive land. I think it would suit more a Toon-town style mix of cartoon ips

Speaking for most wanted expansion, from a business perspective, id put Valley of Peace in EU and Pokemon in USF. Pokemon would fit very well there and be a major draw besides the Wizarding World. USF needs something after Bourne desperately. I think as others have said, spreading out Nintendo means best chance to get as much $$ as possible. If you have SNW in EU, Pokemon in USF, and Zelda in IOA, you're going to get A LOT of people visiting all 3 parks. To me it just makes the most absolute sense. Plus, from what we know at least, doesn't seem like EU has many boat rides and I believe theres rumored to be on in USB, which is where the Valley of Peace will first open anyways.

Also praying this is the Castle we receive
latest

Speaking of Pokémon, which area from it do you expect the land to be if they end up doing it?

Knowing the odds, I'd assume either a location from Kanto (like Cerulean City), or they go Batuu'ing Pokemon, with a new region created for the land; with those from The Pokemon Company closely working with Universal Creative and ensuring it connects to all other means of Pokemon content (along with new Pokemon created for the land).

Just wondering what everyone’s dream for the expansion land would be

Straight up, I'd say original land; but the idea of an entire Christmas land would be...quite something to see.

Speaking for most wanted expansion, from a business perspective, id put Valley of Peace in EU and Pokemon in USF. Pokemon would fit very well there and be a major draw besides the Wizarding World. USF needs something after Bourne desperately. I think as others have said, spreading out Nintendo means best chance to get as much $$ as possible. If you have SNW in EU, Pokemon in USF, and Zelda in IOA, you're going to get A LOT of people visiting all 3 parks. To me it just makes the most absolute sense. Plus, from what we know at least, doesn't seem like EU has many boat rides and I believe theres rumored to be on in USB, which is where the Valley of Peace will first open anyways.

I still think that SNW should have gone to USF. They need a big draw badly. But Pokemon is the next best thing, so let's hope that's it.

Reactions: RFRees
Status
Not open for further replies.