Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

So KFP boat ride, Gyrosphere, and Forbidden Journey for E tickets? That’s solid. A KFP highly immersive land with an e ticket attraction is a dream from my childhood lol my buddy and I loved that movie

I find it curious how prominant of a role Toothless played in the promo video considering that there is no HTTYD attraction announced...yet.

Maybe a HTTYD version of the DreamWorks Theater in the Hollywood section of the park?

If Dragons is indeed the case for a potential Beijing DWT; it may not be a surprising thing if they made two versions of the film, both with English and Mandarin languages (for no particular reason...:whistle:).

Last edited:
I find it curious how prominant of a role Toothless played in the promo video considering that there is no HTTYD attraction announced...yet.

Maybe a HTTYD version of the DreamWorks Theater in the Hollywood section of the park?

The guy in the video was the Mandarin voice actor for Hiccup...thats why Toothless was in it.

I think its a little unfair to only judge this park by 2 new E tickets. Not every park is going to have completely new IPs. The Wizarding World is one of THE most profitable and popular theme park lands in the entire world. Of course they're going to open with that. I think this park looks perfect tbh for Universal, shows off the different levels/types of attractions they are capable of. KFP Boat Ride, JW Gyrosphere, Forbidden Journey, and Transformers is a solid lineup from the sounds of it to me for E tickets.

I think its a little unfair to only judge this park by 2 new E tickets. Not every park is going to have completely new IPs. The Wizarding World is one of THE most profitable and popular theme park lands in the entire world. Of course they're going to open with that. I think this park looks perfect tbh for Universal, shows off the different levels/types of attractions they are capable of. KFP Boat Ride, JW Gyrosphere, Forbidden Journey, and Transformers is a solid lineup from the sounds of it to me for E tickets.
I agree. They're really not the least dependent on tourists visiting that have been to the other Orlando parks. That's a really meaningless number. The park does appear to have a good mix of E ticket attractions (both proven and new) , a nice layout, and will probably be quite beautiful. And the biggest plus is that it has IP's that will appeal to their largely Chinese audience. This park is more Chinese interests oriented than Disney Shanghai. It should do quite well.

I never said it was bad. I made a joke that the Jurassic World ride better be good considering it’s one of the only unique E Tickets. We already know how good the rest is.

Also, KFP being completely indoors is really interesting. Shows that Universal is committed to fully immersive single IP lands though.