Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 646 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal like to put out a blog post at the start of the year. I think it will be briefly mentioned in that.

No point getting the hype train going when it won’t open until the year after.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Ya, fair enough on both counts. I was surprised by the rumor it was going to be announced Aug 1, almost 2 years out from opening. Especially if its not a retheme or major update to the land, I agree Id say maybe summer 2020 earliest we get concept art.

After riding Hagrid, I am SO ready for this thing

THIS. To the Nth degree. With Hagrid totally delivering on a family-thrill coaster, I'm all for this being the intense one.

IoA already has a One-Two-Three Punch with Spider-Man, FJ and Hagrid (Perhaps more if you count Hulk in the list), and I wouldn't put it past Uni to go Ali or *Insert Anime with a LOTTA' punching. DBZ, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fist of the North Star to name a few.* on us.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
THIS. To the Nth degree. With Hagrid totally delivering on a family-thrill coaster, I'm all for this being the intense one.

IoA already has a One-Two-Three Punch with Spider-Man, FJ and Hagrid (Perhaps more if you count Hulk in the list), and I wouldn't put it past Uni to go Ali or *Insert Anime with a LOTTA' punching. DBZ, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fist of the North Star to name a few.* on us.

Taron was the #1 coaster in our European adventures this summer, the B&M hypers followed but Taron was a blast, that launch up the waterfall was great.

Reactions: Magic-Man
With the top hot element, I'm hoping this will basically be a longer version of iSpeed at Mirabilandia. That might be the best intamin I've ever been on and it packs an incredible coaster in a very small area.

Status
Not open for further replies.