Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

Did they not come up or did they come up late?
Some but not all of them came up

When I was there about 2 weeks ago not all of the treasure room mummies popped up and the window in the fake unload was broken and stuck in the smashed position. At least the treasure room full fireball was on!
Same here

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was there about 2 weeks ago not all of the treasure room mummies popped up and the window in the fake unload was broken and stuck in the smashed position. At least the treasure room full fireball was on!

Yesterday all mummies came up in the treasure room, but the window was still stuck in broken mode. Everything else seemed to work (except the physical “beetles / rocks” coming out of the opening, but I haven’t seen those work in years).

Yesterday all mummies came up in the treasure room, but the window was still stuck in broken mode. Everything else seemed to work (except the physical “beetles / rocks” coming out of the opening, but I haven’t seen those work in years).
Replying to myself. I guess I was not as perceptive as I thought, since when I went on again this morning (and with the thread fresh in mind) only 2 of 3 mummies on each side went up.

Replying to myself. I guess I was not as perceptive as I thought, since when I went on again this morning (and with the thread fresh in mind) only 2 of 3 mummies on each side went up.
Yeh, the one on the left had a toilet break and the other one has jury duty.
That or they finally installed the wimp cam. It scans the guests and how big the wimp score is influences the amount of mummy's that are staged. With that big of a ride vehicle it's not perfect. ;)