Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

They really seem to be moving fast on the theming now, can't believe we have to wait till 2021 to experience this!

They really seem to be moving fast on the theming now, can't believe we have to wait till 2021 to experience this!

I mean, if we're being technical, you can experience it in 2020 if you buy a plane ticket all the way to Japan. But in the U.S? Yeah that's a bit longer down the line.

So, there HAS to be a projection show at night, with Mario climbing up to the flag, and a pop up screen for the top level for him to be projected on.....

Right?

Aren’t there supposed to be like lenses on stands or something you can look through and see him using AR?

I don’t know the word for it but it’s like binoculars on a stick
I heard this before, so it's possible

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the tech they were trying to implement on Mario Kart