Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio in the sky is back

Observations: very clear why Popeye need to close, we see some of the top hat footers there. Area between Pizza and JRA is totally torn up, did not expect that. Lots of lagoon work, seems like maybe the new bridge we got is just temporary and a new, steel frame one is going up?
Does someone have a layout of the ride they can overlay again?

wait what? Was this an actual thing? Can someone elaborate?
There was some discussion about this back when IU was OU. Those were the dark days when Security was super hyper about almost any photos. There were employees dressed up in very outlandish overly stereotype tourist garb, and they wandered about the Diagon built are continuously, and the rumor floated that they were undercover security. There were a lot of discussions about it but it was on threads that probably no longer exist. Those were the days that people had to be really careful about what they took photos of. Way before the Bio days.

There was some discussion about this back when IU was OU. Those were the dark days when Security was super hyper about almost any photos. There were employees dressed up in very outlandish overly stereotype tourist garb, and they wandered about the Diagon built are continuously, and the rumor floated that they were undercover security. There were a lot of discussions about it but it was on threads that probably no longer exist. Those were the days that people had to be really careful about what they took photos of. Way before the Bio days.
Never heard that but that’s funny. They were entertainment characters dressed as silly tourists to entertain people in the walkway since not enough room for a street show like they did when work walls were up for Furious and they did Flying Fish.

They’re doing the exact same thing by having entertainment fooling around in Jurassic now. Instead of silly tourists they’re dressed as Team Members doing a silly T-Rex Encounter now.

If I remember right this was when one of the you tubers got banned from Universal? I forget his name but he says join me will you or something like that at the start of the videos?

This might have also been him but somebody was banned for taking photos over the fence and or zooming in on plans.

If I remember right this was when one of the you tubers got banned from Universal? I forget his name but he says join me will you or something like that at the start of the videos?

This might have also been him but somebody was banned for taking photos over the fence and or zooming in on plans.

Adam the woo? Although I thought he was banned for filming Nick Studios.

Am I seeing things that aren't there in those Bio aerials, or did Universal actually line that new walkway with little potted trees?

Other than personally trolling me, I'm curious what they think that accomplishes!

Am I seeing things that aren't there in those Bio aerials, or did Universal actually line that new walkway with little potted trees?

Other than personally trolling me, I'm curious what they think that accomplishes!
I think actually does help. Green plants are calming to humans. And that part can be a bit claustrophobic with no end in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.