Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

IDK if Steel Vengeance can be topped as my no. 1, but this may come pretty close. May have to make a special stop to Tampa to do this. WOW.

Agreed with that. Steel Vengeance, as of now, is by far the best coaster I’ve ridden. This one, however, has potential to be just as good if not better.

Was at the park on Thursday, and ooooooweeeee is that a pretty coaster. The view from Cheetah Hunt's figure 8 and the Skyride is awesome. Just seeing that lift hill from outside the park was worth the drive out there.

Hurry up Spring of 2020. I can not wait for this. I have ridden Twisted Timbers, Steel Vengence, and Twisted Collussus. However, I have a gut feeling this is gonna be the Beast of the RMC's. Plus, 2020 is gonna be the year of the coasters it seems like. Plus, I said it once and I'll say it again, when I seen Iron Gwazi is gonna have purple track and then seeing the train reveal at IAAPA, I am super stoked for going multiple times to BGT just to ride this.