Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

I still think there’s a chance we get DK first though, and that rumored Smash Bros show. That’d make it a bit more unique at opening.

A chance? Maybe. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if they announce the Japan DK expansion, coming 2022, during the SNW opening next Spring.

Wasn’t Singapore confirmed for 2025? No way ours opens after.
Press releases say all new additions to Singapore will be complete by 2025. That included Nintendo and Minions for the Universal park, plus an aquarium and more for the rest of the resort as well. So, we don’t know when the Nintendo land will open there for certain yet.

Press releases say all new additions to Singapore will be complete by 2025. That included Nintendo and Minions for the Universal park, plus an aquarium and more for the rest of the resort as well. So, we don’t know when the Nintendo land will open there for certain yet.
Yeah but I don’t think it’ll open first either. Technically speaking (used a bit loosely) ours has already started. At best for Singapore maybe they could open the same year.

Where is the space for it over there anyway? Could they get the full version like us and eventually Japan?

Dejiki had reported that it'd take over the Madagascar E-Ticket attraction, and space outside of the park--expanding the footprint of USS to accommodate Super Nintendo World.

It's been conflicting however, as I think @Joe might've insinuated other areas if I'm not mistaken (but I'm glad to be proven wrong).

Dejiki had reported that it'd take over the Madagascar E-Ticket attraction, and space outside of the park--expanding the footprint of USS to accommodate Super Nintendo World.

It's been conflicting however, as I think @Joe might've insinuated other areas if I'm not mistaken (but I'm glad to be proven wrong).
All of Madagascar land is leaving right? I’d find it odd if they just left the carousel

Not an insane update but an update indeed
EKoSnKtUwAEMqH2
EKoXFZLUEAEE0Ns

Via themeparx.com

Surprised we haven’t seen much new photos since it was just constant and awesome for a while... is it done in phases?

I mean, the amount of reporters in theme parks within Japan isn't as large. Usually these droughts happen, and it's nothing to be concerned about (unless you're TDRExplorer or one of the many TDR blog outlets).

I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms for construction pics!

In the mean time the below mockup probably isn't far off for the opening, Japan love to go crazy with the entrance arch: