Staying at Royal Pacific during Rock the Universe Weekend | Inside Universal Forums

Staying at Royal Pacific during Rock the Universe Weekend

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 17, 2019
Hey everyone. My wife and I are staying over at Royal Pacific during Rock the Universe weekend. However, we are not attending the event. I know Universal Studios closes a little earlier than usual, but are there any other disruptions we might encounter? Are there a lot of loud guests staying at the on site hotels that weekend?

Hey everyone. My wife and I are staying over at Royal Pacific during Rock the Universe weekend. However, we are not attending the event. I know Universal Studios closes a little earlier than usual, but are there any other disruptions we might encounter? Are there a lot of loud guests staying at the on site hotels that weekend?
No, you barely notice the event except for the early close.

Reactions: TaylorMade
I’ll be there too. I’m actually more worried about the parks during the day. Will the be more crowded because of the event? Hopefully less?