The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, forget about Billie, I think Joe is cleverly using some 'Careless Whispers' to hint that the music of George Michael is coming to HHN!

tumblr_mgoanuXvQZ1rnta8mo1_500.jpg

Ok, so I took a little time to go through all the guesses to Legacy's clues, but wasn't too taxing. I tried to only include guesses that showed some work or thought in the posts. Red font signifies correct guesses on the two that @Legacy has revealed the answers to already. They greyed out sections are the ones where the answers are known so they're essentially "locked" for more guesses. Attaching a png of the spreadsheet. If y'all think attaching the spreadsheet is better, I could do that as well.

Hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to find the clues that @Legacy has put forth, and the guesses from everyone, which are in chronological order, as I simply scoured through page by page and post by post - so that's the only reason they appear in the order they do. If you guys can think of a way to drastically improve it in some fashion, I'm all ears - this was just my best run at this.

Legacy Clues 01-27.png

Can we get back to talking about houses?

Maybe wishful thinking, but the fact that A&D supposedly bargained for Eilish to be a show and not a house might indicate that they have a special house lineup in mind. :)

Last edited:
Ok, so I took a little time to go through all the guesses to Legacy's clues, but wasn't too taxing. I tried to only include guesses that showed some work or thought in the posts. Red font signifies correct guesses on the two that @Legacy has revealed the answers to already. They greyed out sections are the ones where the answers are known so they're essentially "locked" for more guesses. Attaching a png of the spreadsheet. If y'all think attaching the spreadsheet is better, I could do that as well.

Hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to find the clues that @Legacy has put forth, and the guesses from everyone, which are in chronological order, as I simply scoured through page by page and post by post - so that's the only reason they appear in the order they do. If you guys can think of a way to drastically improve it in some fashion, I'm all ears - this was just my best run at this.

View attachment 11523

I never actually suggested Tourist Trap. My connection for that one was Scarecrow. TT was just an offhanded comment that I though would make good house.

Reactions: redy2468
Can we get back to talking about houses?

Maybe wishful thinking, but the fact that A&D supposedly bargained for Eilish to be a show and not a house might indicate that they have a special house lineup in mind. :)
For some reason I'm having a feeling that we're going to see another 50/50 split of IP/Original. But I definitely think they have a special lineup like you said. One rumor I remember that has died down was having more than 10 houses - does anyone think it's still possible?

Reactions: Kadath
A bit of an aside/wishful thinking but in regards to the Sane Abandoned clue:

In the My Chemical Romance song "The Sharpest Lives" there's the lyric "So you can leave like the sane abandoned me"

MCR would make an interesting addition, they've got the goth/cult horror aesthetic and are getting primed for a comeback tour so the timing might be right.

For some reason I'm having a feeling that we're going to see another 50/50 split of IP/Original. But I definitely think they have a special lineup like you said. One rumor I remember that has died down was having more than 10 houses - does anyone think it's still possible?
I think it’s still possible. I’m confident an 11th house was considered/planned last year, and “more houses than ever” is an easy place to an anniversary year.

I haven’t heard anything to support it, yet. It’s purely speculative. But I wouldn’t be surprised.

And I’m still expecting no more than 4 IPs.

View attachment 11523
A little bit of a stretch and I don’t think this is correct but in the coat of arms, the red represents war and the green represents peace, so maybe a Fallen sequel?
As for Dinah Haley, her ancestry goes back to 1940, which is when a ton of classic monster movies were released.
I couldn’t find anything for the Sane Abandoned Fire Truck and I am not as caught up with everything, so please correct me if anything is wrong.

You know how in Beetlejuice, it takes people time to realize that they're dead? Some of the longer time HHN fandom are taking a while to realize that they've aged out of the group Universal is focusing the event towards. Just my observation.
I like your observation. I'm ready to move on from B. E. and speculate about the other houses!
I think IOA should start having trick or treating during the Halloween on select nights. How cool would kids like to get candy from Spiderman or in Suessland? Then once they age up, start coming over to HHN. OR for the adults that would never set foot in a haunt. UO could tap into a family event like the mouse and make $.

Anyways, I'm really excited to see which property they will announce first.

Status
Not open for further replies.